The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

anybody on here apply for Canada post

mrcardinal

Understandable...but Canada Post can still do the same thing to you...

they all suck and are all overpriced. Personally I prefer it if they just leave it at the nearest pick up place instead of attempting delivery since I am probably at work when it happens then I have to wait till the next day to pick it up. Or worse I have to wait for them to attempt delivery to my home two more times before releasing it for pick up..

Understandable...but Canada Post can still do the same thing to you...

they all suck and are all overpriced. Personally I prefer it if they just leave it at the nearest pick up place instead of attempting delivery since I am probably at work when it happens then I have to wait till the next day to pick it up. Or worse I have to wait for them to attempt delivery to my home two more times before releasing it for pick up..

Yeah with Canada Post after trying to deliver it they just leave it at your nearest post office. UPS leave it at their storage facility, which in my case is at the other end of the city... and once you get there there is an half hour long lineup......

They have these UPS franchises all over the place but they are only for drop off not pick up. How stupid is that???

Well Good Luck. This was my dream job coming out of high school but I never even got a call. My buddy got a job with them because his dad was a former carrier. Ah it's always who you know...

Yeah if you know the right people they will sell you an application form for like 1500

Guaranteed to the front of the line.

Archived