The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Horvat not part of the crew?

Frogger009

Hutton was on TSN 1040 today for what was a pretty good interview and he mentioned that he, Virtanen and McCann hang out and spend alot of their time together. Also saw some twitter posts and such showing the three of them at an event (with Cracknell no less) and it had me wondering, why isn't Horvat hanging out with them? He is only 20, it would seem natural he would hang out with the younger crowd.

Maybe he is more in line with the Towes mould, Captain Serious style.

This kinda goes for Baertschi as well, he is only 22 after all.

Hutton was on TSN 1040 today for what was a pretty good interview and he mentioned that he, Virtanen and McCann hang out and spend alot of their time together. Also saw some twitter posts and such showing the three of them at an event (with Cracknell no less) and it had me wondering, why isn't Horvat hanging out with them? He is only 20, it would seem natural he would hang out with the younger crowd.

Maybe he is more in line with the Towes mould, Captain Serious style.

This kinda goes for Baertschi as well, he is only 22 after all.

I think your stirring the pot.

This was a valid question and good observation.

I'll bench the next person's ass who asks if this needed a thread or makes remark about it 'stirring the pot"

Know yourself, you woes.

- AV

If you were Alain, the post above, 4 minutes after your first, would have been "en francais'.

This was a valid question and good observation.

I'll bench the next person's ass who asks if this needed a thread or makes remark about it 'stirring the pot"

Know yourself, you woes.

- AV

Not sure if being sarcastic or not...

But really, this forum has the most people I've ever seen whine about what they believe deserves to be a topic or not. On most forums, if it's unpopular it just falls into oblivion and no one gives any more cares.

I think it's Mcann is kind of a catty B sometimes, and Horvat and once called him on it, and now the three are shunning Horvat until he, like apologizes. Also, Hutton kind of is like, you know, jealous of Bo's legs and totally doesn't like being around him. Virtanen is too scared to say anything, because like, you know he just made the team and is new and doesn't want people not to like him.

Like OMG guyz. So much DRAAAMA!!!

:frantic:

Archived