The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Horvat not part of the crew?

Frogger009

OMG, I cannot believe this is even a topic.

Lets create a nightmare with players not liking each other. Even if they do or don't, lets just start rumours - really big ones.

When I made it I had high hopes that you would believe its a topic so this hurts. Thanks for thinking I'm important enough to start big rumors though

Horvat lives in the gym. He doesn't have time for play dates.

Exactly .... he's been renting time at Britannia working on his slapshot, his speed, dekes, wrister, like any future captain would be (as well as getting boxing lessons from Prustie), No time for pizza with the peewees

Since this is a Horvat thread,

I'll post this for those who thought we should have taken Nichushkin instead of Bo

Stars again scratch Nichushkin, who needs to ‘get his head in the right place’

By Mike HalfordOct 15, 2015, 7:30 PM EDT

Make it two straight healthy scratches for Valeri Nichushkin.

Nichushkin, who was dropped from the lineup for Tuesday’s win over Edmonton, will sit again tonight when the Stars take on Tampa Bay at Amalie.
“I want to get him back in, I want to get him playing,” Dallas head coach Lindy Ruff explained, per the team website. “But I think I have to get his head in the right place first.”

Nichushkin landed in Ruff’s doghouse after a poor outing in Saturday’s loss to Colorado. The young Russian forward barely played in the latter half of the contest and Ruff was fuming afterward, calling the sloppy 6-3 defeat “embarrassing, worse than disappointing.”

It didn’t take a genius to realize one of the players that drew Ruff’s ire was Nichushkin, who had just 2:02 of ice time in the second period and 3:24 in the third.
http://nhl.nbcsports.com/2015/10/15/stars-again-scratch-nichushkin-who-needs-to-get-his-head-in-the-right-place/

While it's good for us that Bo Horvat is progressing into quite the player, I do hope that Valeri Nichushkin figures it out soon as well. He has a ton of skill and potential. A real good prospect who has a bright future ahead of him in the NHL. The league needs more players like this to add to the entertainment value of their product.

Since this is a Horvat thread,

I'll post this for those who thought we should have taken Nichushkin instead of Bo

Stars again scratch Nichushkin, who needs to ‘get his head in the right place’

By Mike HalfordOct 15, 2015, 7:30 PM EDT

Make it two straight healthy scratches for Valeri Nichushkin.

Nichushkin, who was dropped from the lineup for Tuesday’s win over Edmonton, will sit again tonight when the Stars take on Tampa Bay at Amalie.

“I want to get him back in, I want to get him playing,” Dallas head coach Lindy Ruff explained, per the team website. “But I think I have to get his head in the right place first.”

Nichushkin landed in Ruff’s doghouse after a poor outing in Saturday’s loss to Colorado. The young Russian forward barely played in the latter half of the contest and Ruff was fuming afterward, calling the sloppy 6-3 defeat “embarrassing, worse than disappointing.”

It didn’t take a genius to realize one of the players that drew Ruff’s ire was Nichushkin, who had just 2:02 of ice time in the second period and 3:24 in the third.http://nhl.nbcsports.com/2015/10/15/stars-again-scratch-nichushkin-who-needs-to-get-his-head-in-the-right-place/

Is this guy headed back to Russia?

This is unmistakably a sign of a social outcast and should be a huge red flag not only to the Canucks, but to the people in lower mainland as well. These type of people are very unpredictable, and can be a huge danger to society if left unattended.

We should seek Horvat immediate help, not for his sake only, but for the safety of the good people of Vancouver as well.

and then "everyone" saw him play

if you think Boho is anything like Coho, you should step away from the pipe

Easy to say that now isn't it. Coho's first full year, he had more points than Boho.. He played fine when he was a Canuck, Buffalo killed him. But I never said they played alike.

Not sure if being sarcastic or not...

But really, this forum has the most people I've ever seen whine about what they believe deserves to be a topic or not. On most forums, if it's unpopular it just falls into oblivion and no one gives any more cares.

Nah, I had your back.

And very true on the 2nd part.

Archived