The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Horvat not part of the crew?

Frogger009

My sisters friend Shelly told me Bo said to his sister that McCanns sister is a a B and now McCann doesnt like Bo and turned the other guys against him. It's literally all over school its the hottest gossip

Seriously though, this is a ridiculous conclusion to infer based off one pic and one concert and subsequently this is an awful thread.

Obviously Horvat impregnated all of their girlfriends.

Lets note the babies names for future draft selections

Easy to say that now isn't it. Coho's first full year, he had more points than Boho.. He played fine when he was a Canuck, Buffalo killed him. But I never said they played alike.

Buffalo never killed anything, he's playing the same way he always has, cowering on the perimeter. He had one good month but he was fading fast when the Canucks got rid of him, 1 goal in his last 9 games.

Hutton was on TSN 1040 today for what was a pretty good interview and he mentioned that he, Virtanen and McCann hang out and spend alot of their time together. Also saw some twitter posts and such showing the three of them at an event (with Cracknell no less) and it had me wondering, why isn't Horvat hanging out with them? He is only 20, it would seem natural he would hang out with the younger crowd.

Maybe he is more in line with the Towes mould, Captain Serious style.

This kinda goes for Baertschi as well, he is only 22 after all.

You got it, Horvat is Mr. Serious and focused on being a Captain already in his 2nd season. I like that the kids are hanging out and enjoying the ride but I love the way Horvat carries himself even more...

McCann says all the guys that are still staying at the hotel hang out together a lot.

Yeah I heard that tonight too. Makes sense. I wonder when a guy like Cracknell feels secure enough to get a place? The kids I think get told they made it or not, but the job of journeyman 4th liner seems more precarious.

Since this is a Horvat thread,

I'll post this for those who thought we should have taken Nichushkin instead of Bo

Stars again scratch Nichushkin, who needs to ‘get his head in the right place’

By Mike HalfordOct 15, 2015, 7:30 PM EDT

Make it two straight healthy scratches for Valeri Nichushkin.

Nichushkin, who was dropped from the lineup for Tuesday’s win over Edmonton, will sit again tonight when the Stars take on Tampa Bay at Amalie.

“I want to get him back in, I want to get him playing,” Dallas head coach Lindy Ruff explained, per the team website. “But I think I have to get his head in the right place first.”

Nichushkin landed in Ruff’s doghouse after a poor outing in Saturday’s loss to Colorado. The young Russian forward barely played in the latter half of the contest and Ruff was fuming afterward, calling the sloppy 6-3 defeat “embarrassing, worse than disappointing.”

It didn’t take a genius to realize one of the players that drew Ruff’s ire was Nichushkin, who had just 2:02 of ice time in the second period and 3:24 in the third.

http://nhl.nbcsports.com/2015/10/15/stars-again-scratch-nichushkin-who-needs-to-get-his-head-in-the-right-place/

Uh, try to stay on topic. What the hell does this have to do with the cold distance between Bo and the kid crew? Gawd, keep up.

Hutton was on TSN 1040 today for what was a pretty good interview and he mentioned that he, Virtanen and McCann hang out and spend alot of their time together. Also saw some twitter posts and such showing the three of them at an event (with Cracknell no less) and it had me wondering, why isn't Horvat hanging out with them? He is only 20, it would seem natural he would hang out with the younger crowd.

Maybe he is more in line with the Towes mould, Captain Serious style.

This kinda goes for Baertschi as well, he is only 22 after all.

Because he's a chronic masturbater and he's busy masturbating

Archived