The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Ballad of Jim and Luca

Miroki

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEGVglMdLhk&feature=youtu.be

This video was made in good fun.

I'm curious to hear what you guys have to say about Sbisa this year. So far, the pairing of Hutton and Sbisa has been fun to watch even with that defensive lapse against CGY in the opener. Their communication together seems to be stronger than when he was paired with Bieksa which speaks volumes to Hutton's maturity as a defenceman.

I don't think Sbisa is anything special, but the hate he gets is kind of silly sometimes.

He's a slightly overpaid bottom pairing defence man, who has shown some flashes of potential now and then. Nothing really more to it.

I don't think Sbisa is anything special, but the hate he gets is kind of silly sometimes.

He's a slightly overpaid bottom pairing defence man, who has shown some flashes of potential now and then. Nothing really more to it.

Canucks fans are the worst.

This could be done for most players in the nhl. Beyond silly. Smh

I'm curious to hear what you guys have to say about Sbisa this year.

Whenever I see anybody pile on Sbisa now, I automatically assume that they're clueless dingbats. They might not be but that's my first thought.

If he was anywhere near as bad as some people say he is, he wouldn't be in the league, he would have been gone long before he came to Vancouver.

you asked

CommentPhotos.com_1405446232.jpg

Sbisa has 1 giveaway thus far, in 4 games.

Wasn't in the NH's top 100 last year in giveaways.

Is on pace to commit 20 turnovers this year. Last year there were 444 players in the NHL who committed 20 or more turnovers.

He's playing 18 minutes a night and getting 28% offensive zone starts against the third strongest quality of competition on the blueline, next to Tanev and Edler. Hard minutes in his own zone, virtually no turnovers.

Much ado about nothing.

The fail is your own.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEGVglMdLhk&feature=youtu.be

I'm curious to hear what you guys have to say about Sbisa this year. So far, the pairing of Hutton and Sbisa has been fun to watch even with that defensive lapse against CGY in the opener. Their communication together seems to be stronger than when he was paired with Bieksa which speaks volumes to Hutton's maturity as a defenceman.

I love how most of the plays in the video you see 4 Canucks standing around but it's all sbisas fault.

Archived