The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lamar Odom on life support

nux4lyfe

It would be nice if he pulled through he certainly had a lot of stress on him lately but with that said he has been a joke for years now. This isn't his first slip up it is a regular thing he is given opportunity after opportunity and proceeds to act like a pathetic no effs given child. TBH I think if he pulls through he will just screw up again. But people love 8th chances

People throw around that word too lightly these days...

I hope he pulls through, but the reality is this is a millionaire athlete overdosing in a brothel. Tragedy doesn't really come to mind for me. Sorry if I'm in the minority here.

Everyone was up in arms for that glee star Cory Monteith, same could be said for him.

So much for famous and influential people being able to bone anyone they want to because of their status, wealth, etc..

It seems like some celebs or famous people have problems in the love department and instead have to seek services from raunchy sources..

Warren Sapp's comes to mind lol.

So much for famous and influential people being able to bone anyone they want to because of their status, wealth, etc..

It seems like some celebs or famous people have problems in the love department and instead have to seek services from raunchy sources..

Warren Sapp's comes to mind lol.

Its what Charlie Sheen once said "I dont pay hookers to have sex with me. I pay them to leave afterwards". Plus the guy was at that ranch for 4 days abusing energy supplements and snorting coke to keep going. Probably having sex every few hours. When you are doing it at that level you need pros.

People throw around that word too lightly these days...

I hope he pulls through, but the reality is this is a millionaire athlete overdosing in a brothel. Tragedy doesn't really come to mind for me. Sorry if I'm in the minority here.

You're not. I would describe this as sad, rather than tragic...

Archived