The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Feedback and Bugs

-SN-

Yup, no change for me either with the test theme. I hadn't thought of trying the Canucks App, but tested that and ended up with the same result as I do when using a mobile browser (and of course when using the desktop version). It'll get there I'm sure - thanks for all the testing Stealth - and I'd gotten used to not being on CDC so much after being on vacation for a couple of weeks so I'll survive.

Just a heads up for Stealth. The problems I had (RT/IE11) totally disappeared when I tried using Sidekick Private Browser available from windows  store. Now it runs beautifully on my Surface. Fast, too.

Ah. I see it's an MS-only app-thingy , not a full browser. So it probably won't help anybody else. Sorry, guys.

Edited by X-PatLostInEdm
addition

IPS Staff: Didn't load for me. Says the connection timed out. Here is the copy paste of the page. This webpage is not available ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT Hide details Google Chrome could not load the webpage because content.forum.canucks.com took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection. Go to http://canucks.com/ Search on Google content forum canucks set resources Forum Header

Wouldn't mind seeing join date without having to see a members profile.

I would just like it to work properly first.  I still can't figure out why every time I hit quote it carries onto the next time I hit quote and so on. I end up with like 9 prior quotes behind the one I'm trying to respond to. 

Is is there something wrong with me? 

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be the proper formatting but it looks much improved for me now. Load times are better suddenly and it's no longer the "bullet lists" but rather the more familiar format of user info to the left of the post. I'll continue to test and respond here with any issues.

For those of you having issues: if you ping or nslookup content.forum.canucks.com what do you get?

I would just like it to work properly first.  I still can't figure out why every time I hit quote it carries onto the next time I hit quote and so on. I end up with like 9 prior quotes behind the one I'm trying to respond to. 

Is is there something wrong with me?

auto-multiquoting you, maybe? Not clearing the check marks beside the quote button when you post?

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be the proper formatting but it looks much improved for me now. Load times are better suddenly and it's no longer the "bullet lists" but rather the more familiar format of user info to the left of the post. I'll continue to test and respond here with any issues.

You'll know if its fixed properly. I had the same issue as you until 5 minutes ago - what I am seeing now is clearly what its supposed to look like. Looks like a friendlier version of what we used to use.

• -SN- unfeatured this topic