The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Feedback and Bugs

-SN-

How so?

Copying things from spoilers and pasting them elsewhere leaves them with a black highlight around the text. It also does the same thing when you do html and go to edit it.

And the font is set to a huge version of the quoted text.

Edited by thejazz97

Copying things from spoilers and pasting them elsewhere leaves them with a black highlight around the text. It also does the same thing when you do html and go to edit it.

And the font is set to a huge version of the quoted text.

Are you using the default skin?

The best workaround I've found at the moment is to switch to source (top left of editor), then paste. 

I'm not really a fan of how we can add images and videos to status updates. It should simply be restricted to just text. I would say 90% of the time, people view the status updates from the main page. And when you are viewing it from the main page, the images and videos don't show up. You manually need to click on the status update to view the images and videos.

Can you please change the time people posted to the exact times? Running the draft in RGMG with 2 hour time limits makes it difficult when you can't tell after an hour when the last pick was.

You could alternatively set notifications in that thread for emails/alerts when someone posts. That would give you the exact time (barring any discrepancy between the post time and the alert).

Bumping the spoiler issue
Is this a problem for anyone else?

Test

Seems to work for me: Test 

Edited by elvis15

I'm using the New Canucks skin. I'll see if the default skin works better.

And I'll check to see if that works.

And are you just pasting straight into your post (CTRL-V), or are you using the 'plain text' option? If you're copying from a spoiler it might copy the background spoiler tags and formatting as well. I just pasted my spoiler in the previous post using plain text and it worked fine.

And are you just pasting straight into your post (CTRL-V), or are you using the 'plain text' option? If you're copying from a spoiler it might copy the background spoiler tags and formatting as well. I just pasted my spoiler in the previous post using plain text and it worked fine.

CTRL-V.

I've just switched it to plain text and will try this right away.

• -SN- unfeatured this topic