The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Feedback and Bugs

-SN-

You could alternatively set notifications in that thread for emails/alerts when someone posts. That would give you the exact time (barring any discrepancy between the post time and the alert).

Hidden Content

Seems to work for me: Test 

I could do this, however there are so many posts throughout a day I would prefer to not get email spammed.

I could do this, however there are so many posts throughout a day I would prefer to not get email spammed.

Fair enough. If it's not time sensitive that you need to act within the day, you could do a daily or weekly alert on a given thread as well. That would still show the hour and minute the post was made.

There is no more 'anonymous' liking of posts? It seems if you have notifications turned on, you are notified that a specific person has 'liked a post' and the post is one you've made. Just curious if this is a permanent new thing.

I can turn that off, but I don't mind it staying. 

Hey Stealth baby,

When I go to a new topic it automatically finds the most recent post even though I haven't read it yet. 

Also, how are those timestamps coming? =D

This has been pretty frustrating for me as well. If I've replied on page 4 of the gdt for example at 2pm , then if I try to go back to it at 6pm when it's at page 7, you have to find your post rather than it automatically going to your last post like it used to. 

Hopefully it can be fixed eventually! No rush I'm sure u have ur hands full 

Hey Stealth

Smileys work for me on home computer but not work computer. Think that is a ISP thing that might work it's way through eventually?

Thanks

Edit:   meaning I can type them at home and they show up but typing doesn't work at the office

Edited by Shift-4

• -SN- unfeatured this topic