The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Feedback and Bugs

-SN-

Yeah, I find the multi-quote is available sometimes but not at other times. I used it last night but went to do so today in another thread and it wasn't there.

EDIT: Oh, and do we still have a link to the board rules somewhere?

Edited by elvis15

• -SN- unfeatured this topic

Still no thread titles for the board. Link opens a new main page. This should be a priority please.

Which browser are you using? Have you tried clearing the cache/cookies?

Edited by StealthNuck

In light of the changes and the generous patience and helpfulness of board members...

How about a limited-time opportunity to change our handles.  Especially for some of us "old-schoolers" who've been stuck with outdated originals for a decade plus?
:)

You want to change to Lamar Odom or something?  :P

Spoilers are sucking again. In posts where I've had multiple spoilers, the ones after the first one have just disappeared without any reason. They're both posts that were started before the update.

Link 1: GDT Signup thread. It should have up to January updated, but for some reason only October shows.

Link 2: CDC Puck thread. Should have minor league team, picks, and team numbers, but just has the NHL team.

Thanks, Jazz.

Edited by thejazz97
  • Upvote 1

In light of the changes and the generous patience and helpfulness of board members...

How about a limited-time opportunity to change our handles.  Especially for some of us "old-schoolers" who've been stuck with outdated originals for a decade plus?
:)

Send me a PM with a new name if you want to change yours.

We seem to be faced once again with the board not being able to keep up with posting, messaging etc on game nights. It's been exceedingly frustrating tonight after having dealt with this issue in years past, having it fixed so the board was usable on game nights and now with this upgrade, a step backward to a board that doesn't function on game nights. There's not even a huge number of people here trying to use it right now. I hope this won't be a continuing issue for game nights.

• Upvote 2

Hey Stealthnuck, just thought I'd bring attention to a few issues I've noticed (both on mobile and computer).

Multiple times during last night's game, I was unable to access the forums for about 10 minutes. It typically happened when something big happened in game so I'm assuming it was a load issue on the new forums when everyone started posting at the same time. Other than that, I haven't had too many issues other than a few graphical things I've missed (as others pointed out - join date etc.)

As for mobile, I'm not sure about other people, but I don't have the ability on my Galaxy Note 5 to refresh the current page I'm viewing. I have a refresh button, except that it doesn't refresh anything on the page (it works on every other webpage, just not on the Canucks forum). In the previous app, I could just hit the "next page" button to refresh the current page (assuming I was on the last page) and it would keep adding the new posts until they got bumped to a new page in which it would just take me to the new page. In the new version, the next page and last page options are greyed out if you are already on the last page. Is it possible to have them as clickable options for people who can't get the page to refresh?