The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Feedback and Bugs

-SN-

How did everyone's content count change?

wow...i lost 5k of my post count.....i guess i dont feel so bad, since you lost close to 30k. :(

maybe there is a cut off date? cause it doesnt look like everyone has lost posts in there count? ie newer users.

been tough to get used to all the new changes so far, hopefully down the road some tweaks will fix all these minor bugs.

wow...i lost 5k of my post count.....i guess i dont feel so bad, since you lost close to 30k. :(

maybe there is a cut off date? cause it doesnt look like everyone has lost posts in there count? ie newer users.

been tough to get used to all the new changes so far, hopefully down the road some tweaks will fix all these minor bugs.

I gained about 600. lol

Yeah, it seem to have affected more for the older users. So, I'm guessing the older posts are irrelevant? Members who joined in the past two years didn't get affected at all.

And then there are people, whose 'content count' went up, dramatically.

This is insanely weird.

Edited by -Vintage Canuck-

Apparently blog posts/image uploads etc. count as posts now. It's more of a global content count. That explains some of the increase. It's also possible that the previous counts were simply inaccurate, as they were quite old. 

I'm assuming the dramatic losses are due to deleted/archived threads. 

Apparently blog posts/image uploads etc. count as posts now. It's more of a global content count. That explains some of the increase. It's also possible that the previous counts were simply inaccurate, as they were quite old. 

I'm assuming the dramatic losses are due to deleted/archived threads. 

So if I post an Image, that counts as 2 posts?