The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Feedback and Bugs

-SN-

Why has every mobile version ever always crash back to the homepage as soon as you leave the app and return to it? God I was hoping that would be fixed. 

Are you accessing the forums through the Canucks App? If so. that's more a side effect of the App than the forums. You'll have to use a browser to avoid always going to the homepage. 

• Upvote 1

Are you accessing the forums through the Canucks App? If so. that's more a side effect of the App than the forums. You'll have to use a browser to avoid always going to the homepage. 

Is there a way to address a few fixes on the Canucks App? I liked having the ability to refresh the last page by simply hitting the "next page" or "last page" option. That way it would add all new posts or push me to the next page if there were enough posts. The old version let me do that but the new one has those two options greyed out when you're already on the last page. 

For some reason the refresh button in the Canucks App does not actually refresh the page or add new posts.

Before we were able to view threads on two different devices with the latest read post being the latest read post that you read on one device.

now no matter what it always goes to the last read post on all devices once you read a thread on one device.

any way to fix this?

Any update on this?

Is there a way to address a few fixes on the Canucks App? I liked having the ability to refresh the last page by simply hitting the "next page" or "last page" option. That way it would add all new posts or push me to the next page if there were enough posts. The old version let me do that but the new one has those two options greyed out when you're already on the last page. 

For some reason the refresh button in the Canucks App does not actually refresh the page or add new posts.

Unfortunately I don't think I can do much about performance in the Canucks App. It's using a very basic browser that I can't do much about. 

Don't know if it was posted (couldn't get through all 17 pages) but date joined and post count is off.  I guess posts made from a certain point in time got wiped away?

Edit: Of course all I had to do was look on this page :picard:

Post count not a biggie, but the date joined was pretty neat from the old boards.

Edited by AllHailSmyl
I'm lazy

Odd how post count was changed but rep stayed the same.

A couple of minor aesthetic complaints: is it in the plans to put the post count beside all the dots? And when someone makes a popular post that is only 1 line, it blocks out the amount of rep that post got.

Nothing major but I think it would look a bit nicer if those were changed.

Unfortunately I don't think I can do much about performance in the Canucks App. It's using a very basic browser that I can't do much about. 

Hrm. Alright, guess I'll have to switch to using the forums through my browser instead of the app. Unsure why I can't refresh when on the boards in the app. 

As far as I can tell join date has been removed as an option with the base board software. The only way to implement it again would be to use a plugin. I'm not sure with a board with this many users and performance issues already it's wise to add any plugins into the mix for something like that.