The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Feedback and Bugs

-SN-

There should be a restriction of how many words or characters you can have in the thread title and not like the one below:

(TL should have his own thread for hosting, but signups are apparently open or something) On that topic, you can now make really long titles. RIP Martin Luther Burger King Jr. Mafia will not be the same without you. I wonder how long these titles can

Edit: There may be a restriction, but it's allowing too many words/characters for a user to input as the thread title. Would be better like it was before the board upgrade.

Edited by -Vintage Canuck-

I had something odd happen to me at work yesterday. The computer had done an update and re-start, so I had to enter my username and password. I tried, but even though neither has been changed in the decade plus that I've been a member, I kept getting a "Username or password incorrect" error message.

No idea what the problem is...

im not sure if this is possible anymore, but i used to like that we could read status updates and replies and even reply ourselves right from the main forum page. it would be nice if we could at least hover on the replies link to read those without having to click the link and go to a new page to read them.

There is a delay between the initial time when a thread is created and when it is displayed under 'Recent Topics'. It's usually 3-5 minutes, and not instant anymore. Furthermore, the threads created in the 'Off-Topic General' forum or the 'Creative and Media Forum' don't display under 'Recent Topics' anymore.

Edited by -Vintage Canuck-

Any way to get rid of saved content...sometimes I'm posting a reply and change my mind, however, whenever I try to respond in the thread that content is saved and shows up. I have to go through and delete it, but is there a better way?

Quotes are also not clearing and it's difficult to quote a different quote after the fact, as they all show up?

• Upvote 1