The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Feedback and Bugs

-SN-

Make some suggestions if you can :) 

Too much white, it's kind of hard on the eyes.

Also, there are a lot of different font sizes and shadings for buttons in post boxes and user information boxes, and it just makes them look kind of off.  On the main page a the recent topics that fall under each section are also crammed into a space that aren't wide enough, so they run for like 5 or 6 lines which really doesn't look nice.

I also don't like that it takes you to the posters profile when you want to reply to their status.

Everything else just seems like kinks that I'm sure will be sorted out.

Edited by Jägermeister

Yep had to change my password before i could log in finally.

Same.

It's also PAINFULLY slow loading and I can't seem to get upload a new avatar and a lot of the pop up windows aren't functioning properly still having buttons that should be under the new window making it impossible to fill in fields in the new window.

Is it possible to get more precise time stamps than 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours

Like date and exact time like it used to have? Makes running a fantasy hockey league with time sensitive deadlines much more difficult this way.

1. Quoting looks really bad

2. When clicking on a post it should bring you to the first post not the last. People need to read the OP

re: 2, Does this happen on every thread for you? I always get to the front page on previously unopened threads. 

I too would ask to be able to use the old format. Maybe this version will turn out to be better, but in the meantime I found the old version to be working just fine. Scanning through threads was quick, and identifying posts vs replies was easy. As of now there is too much "clutter" to read successive posts with any flow. It limits the feel of a conversation and is more like work at the moment. Will be patient. Old version though please.

• Upvote 2

I'm still not working on this yet, regardless of the theme I choose or the browser I use. I've used Chrome and IE but still have extremely slow load times for all of the forums, and when the page does load it does so without any stylesheet/look and feel type features. The layout with links and content listed in their most basic form (really just a list) is all that loads. And for that to take as long as it does (so much so that Chrome usually asks if it should continue to wait or kill the page instead), even after clearing cache and all that. Mobile hasn't loaded yet at all. I've definitely got something still not working right for me.

Edited by elvis15
Added mobile info

I'm still not working on this yet, regardless of the theme I choose or the browser I use. I've used Chrome and IE but still have extremely slow load times for all of the forums, and when the page does load it does so without any stylesheet/look and feel type features. The layout with links and content listed in their most basic form (really just a list) is all that loads. And for that to take as long as it does (so much so that Chrome usually asks if it should continue to wait or kill the page instead), even after clearing cache and all that. Mobile hasn't loaded yet at all. I've definitely got something still not working right for me.

This may be due to the work still going on in the background. Give it another hour or two, if it's still bad then I'll see what else we can do. 

• -SN- unfeatured this topic