The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Feedback and Bugs

3 hours ago, SNuck said:

Are you talking about the recent posts/topics? 

The upgrade had nothing to do with tracking. 

What other posts would I be referring to?

I like to come on here to read threads without signing in. I will read a thread and go on to another thread. When I go back to the previously read thread some of the posts that I had already read are gone and the time stamp will read 1 min ago on an post that is almost an hour old. When I sign in all the newer posts will appear and the time stamp on the 1 min ago post will show the actual time posted.

As an experiment I posted a video in the music thread. I came back to see how long until it was visible to me. It was still not visible when I last checked so I signed in; it appeared with 55 min ago time stamp. When you last "upgraded" the 20 min lag appeared. Now with the new "upgrade" the lag is up to an hour.

16 hours ago, RWMc1 said:

What other posts would I be referring to?

I like to come on here to threads without signing in. I will a thread and go on to another thread. When I go back to the previously read thread some of the posts I had read are gone and stamp will read 1 min on an post is almost old. When I sign in all the newer posts will appear and stamp on the 1 min post will show the actual time posted.

As an experiment I posted a video in thread. I came back to see how long until it was visible to me. It was still not visible when I last checked so I signed in; it appeared with 55 min time stamp. When you last "upgraded" the 20 min lag appeared. Now with the new "upgrade" the lag is up to .

No need to be snippy. The 'non-signed in' page is cached for performance, but I'll look into the refresh time. Quick-fix of course is to stay signed in, and toggle anonymous mode on if necessary.