The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Login/Guest Issues

-SN-

9 hours ago, Guest Bree2 said:

My username is Bree2 and I'm having issues logging into my account for the forums. I tried to reset my password several times but never received a password reset email. I have been waiting days to get in. I don't want to create a new username as I'm following people. Can someone give me a hand. I'm 66 years old and not very computer savvy. Thanks a bunch. 

Can you check your spam box for that email?

Otherwise, please go ahead and create a new temporary account. I can talk to you privately through that and reset the password of your old account. 

• Cheers 1

Guest Bree3
10 hours ago, StealthNuck said:

Can you check your spam box for that email?

Otherwise, please go ahead and create a new temporary account. I can talk to you privately through that and reset the password of your old account. 

thanks for answering, to make it easier for myself i just mad a new account  as Bree3

• 1 month later...

Won’t let me start a post in here.

but this seems the closest titled issue.

is there any way to not have the sign out button directly below the notification bell. (When using a phone) so many time click to see notification only for it to log me out, it’s effin frustrating and poor UI

Edited by UKNuck96

Guest canreef

Hello.This is second time i try to contact someone.I applied to be member of this forum 2 days ago.handle name is canreef.Never got any answer.When i tried to log in to see if i am approved it is written BANNED.Could you please see what is going on?Thank you.

canreef - It looks as if there are 2 registrations tied to your IP, it is against forum rules to have a duplicate account, the other account tied to the 'canreef' profile is one with the name 'Life life' with a registered gmail address associated that starts with a 'z' does this at all sound familiar?

Guest canreef

Yes it does.I have few hobbies as bonsai and reef aquarium.I am member of all forums related to them.It happened that all  logins got mix up,so i dont remember anymore all paswords.It is not my intention to have two registration.If i can recover my old registration ,i would be happy.Thank you for your time.

3 minutes ago, Guest canreef said:

Yes it does.I have few hobbies as bonsai and reef aquarium.I am member of all forums related to them.It happened that all  logins got mix up,so i dont remember anymore all paswords.It is not my intention to have two registration.If i can recover my old registration ,i would be happy.Thank you for your time.

I have merged the 'canreef' account with the 'Life life' account.

You might have to do a password recovery through email (the main email is the gmail account starting with the letter z).

Hope this helps!

• Cheers 1

• -DLC- unlocked this topic
  • 11 months later...

Can someone help me with my password reset - I request it and then when I follow the link instructions it says the following. I try it again, same issue repeats...??? (old account...setup a new account now)...

Sorry, there is a problem

You are not awaiting validation for a lost password request.
Edited by BureBurrito

On 10/2/2021 at 10:44 AM, BureBurrito said:

Can someone help me with my password reset - I request it and then when I follow the link instructions it says the following. I try it again, same issue repeats...??? (old account...setup a new account now)...

Sorry, there is a problem

You are not awaiting validation for a lost password request.

Can you message me with the email address of the other account? I'll see what I can do.