The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

my experience at a subway

Twilight Sparkle

so i order the ****in meatball sub, 12", it was SO NOT 12" because i KNOW what a 12" looks like and i get them all the time. ****in buddy at the counter asks if i want it cheese and toasted. im like, year sure. so he layers his balls on my bread and i'm like, hold up, can i get extra sauce? he says its an extra charge, and i'm like, yeah thats fine, then im like what kinda ****in anorexic balls are those, so i ask for extra, on top of extra. i was not impressed. i'm not a fan of paying for extra balls and sauce, subway, also killing me with explosive diarrhea

34655vr.jpg

I work at subway and we don't charge for extra sauce at our store #SCAMMED

also even if the bread isn't 12", you get the same amount of meat and veggies

By the sounds of it I would guess you paid well over $10 for your sub #SCAMMED

You also get the same amount of bread; it's just not stretched out as much. 

They should give extra meat and cheese to us carnivores that don't put any veggies on our subs.  I went to the one in Ocean Park at like 6:30pm and she says she is cleaning out the toaster, wtf wait until the end of your shift/closing time dingbat.  A untoasted sub at subway is blasphemy.

so i order the ****in meatball sub, 12", it was SO NOT 12" because i KNOW what a 12" looks like and i get them all the time. ****in buddy at the counter asks if i want it cheese and toasted. im like, year sure. so he layers his balls on my bread and i'm like, hold up, can i get extra sauce? he says its an extra charge, and i'm like, yeah thats fine, then im like what kinda ****in anorexic balls are those, so i ask for extra, on top of extra. i was not impressed. i'm not a fan of paying for extra balls and sauce, subway, also killing me with explosive diarrhea

34655vr.jpg

Subway has been sued before on coming up short on their buns...ruling came this week...

http://time.com/money/4079569/subway-footlong-lawsuit-12-inches/

Anyone who puts toppings on their meatball subs, aside from the essential cheese, or other sauces (buffalo, chipotle southwest, etc), isnt human.

When I was in high school one of my best friends used to order pickles on his meatball sub. 

We're no longer friends, and I'd like to partially blame it on the pickles.

I just get the same thing every time, although I've tweaked it in the past.

Just BLT it dude.

I would always used to get a subway BLT every monday at lunch last year. We would have a cadaver anatomy lab right after that. 

One week, I noticed the bacon smells just like the cadavers and I gagged. 

Never had a BLT from subway ever again... Actually I've pretty much stopped going to subway after that. 

I would always used to get a subway BLT every monday at lunch last year. We would have a cadaver anatomy lab right after that. 

One week, I noticed the bacon smells just like the cadavers and I gagged. 

Never had a BLT from subway ever again... Actually I've pretty much stopped going to subway after that. 

Aaaand I'm done with Subway.

I don't eat it often anyway, but this is the clincher.

Archived