The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who's your celeb crush?

Tom Sestito

I don't have crushes on actual celebrities, just hockey players.  Yeah, Roberto Luongo, Eddie Lack, and Brendan Morrison are absolute cuties!  I would get so star struck when Luongo would come out on the ice, as if he was the only one on the ice, but that crush has sort of faded since he went to Florida.

I don't have crushes on actual celebrities, just hockey players.  Yeah, Roberto Luongo, Eddie Lack, and Brendan Morrison are absolute cuties!  I would get so star struck when Luongo would come out on the ice, as if he was the only one on the ice, but that crush has sort of faded since he went to Florida.

n-HILARY-KNIGHT-large570.jpg

Some celebs known, some not...

Graham McTavish, Malcolm Freberg, Timothy  Murphy,  Sam Heughan, Kit Harington, ...aaaand of course, Sam Elliot.

I think that's enough.........for now.

(This spoiler tag thing only works part of the time? Frustrating when only some of the images will resolve and not all. PITA)

If hockey players count then definitely Gabriel Landeskog. If they don't then I don't really know. Patrick Wilson maybe. It's a super random choice and I've never figured out why but there's just something about him and he's the first person to come to mind. I have a bit of a thing for Chris O'Dowd too cause he's tall and funny and has this kind of goofy looking attractiveness to him. The accent doesn't hurt either. 

Archived