The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT: Around the NHL Week of October (26-30) 2015

That rally by Edmonton tonight was huge. From 3-0 down to a 4-3 regulation win...

I get the feeling that once this team gets their full confidence, they will take off like a jumbo jet and not look back.

McDavid burned Subban hard on that tying goal...wow. That's a teenager in his first month in the NHL...what is he going to be like after 1 or 3 seasons ? 

If McDavid keeps up this PPG+ stuff, he will be in Art Ross contention.

So much for the best D core in the league. Poor Flames

seriously.  How good does it feel to see the Flames doing so badly, especially their wonderful D sucking badly.  

How can they even lose one game with the amazing 18 year old Sam Bennett?

seriously.  How good does it feel to see the Flames doing so badly, especially their wonderful D sucking badly.  

How can they even lose one game with the amazing 18 year old Sam Bennett?

their epic failure of a season so far is extra sweet especially  after their boasting in the summer. :lol:

-Dale Weise of all people with a hatty.

-Ex-Flame scores a goal against his old team right after being traded.

At this point the Flames should be thinking, why bother with a goalie? Why not just go with 6 skaters and a shooter tutor?

The Flames are basically made up of a little shrimp 'Johnny Hockey' who can do dipsy-doos with the puck at the blueline, defensemen who cough up the puck in the neutral zone and can't get back, and a goalie who allows a 35 foot goal fivehole with no screen to Dale Weise, then gets beaten two more times by the 'Dutch Gretzky'. 

I wonder where all those Flames cheerleaders planning their Cup parade on Facebook are now....

lol Calgary
I am loving this  :D 

I really don't know which gives me more pleasure: they are losing, or we are winning?  All I know is I love listening to their hockey talk on the computer.  Their city is is heading into a deep freeze both literally and figuratively.  That makes me happy knowing they are suffering.  Am I a bad alien?

I really don't know which gives me more pleasure: they are losing, or we are winning?  All I know is I love listening to their hockey talk on the computer.  Their city is is heading into a deep freeze both literally and figuratively.  That makes me happy knowing they are suffering.  Am I a bad alien?

No, you're a decent human being for hating the Lames. it means you're normal. 

I can't think of a more arrogant fan base that deserve this humiliation than Calgary.

these are the same losers that bought JB flowers in the off season when we traded a 2nd for Beartschi. 

they deserve being the laughing stock and doormat of the NHL. 

Archived