The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Robin Hood Mods?

RUPERTKBD

THE CURIOSITY IS KILLING ME

LOL

I don't think post count matters, but what I do look at is post count/rep ratio. If a poster's PC/R ratio is really high, they usually have been here a while or make quality posts (with the exception of Kaz cause somehow I know they arent all legit, his ratio is like .5 [really high]). Mine was shot below 0.2 which is pretty piss poor...although I'm not saying I'm perfect.

Below 0.2 is probably a sh*tposter or troll, or newbie

Anything between 0.2-0.33 would be your average poster

0.34-0.49 would be a reputable poster, or a vet

0.5+ usually involve decade old accounts or mods (or rep farmers)

It's kind of a hierarchy in my mind I made up.

kaz gets his sub4sub buds on youtube to plus his posts here

LOL

I don't think post count matters, but what I do look at is post count/rep ratio. If a poster's PC/R ratio is really high, they usually have been here a while or make quality posts (with the exception of Kaz cause somehow I know they arent all legit, his ratio is like .5 [really high]). Mine was shot below 0.2 which is pretty piss poor...although I'm not saying I'm perfect.

what are you trying to say m4a1

LOL

0.354...my CDC life is now fulfilled. I shall now become pure energy.

The truth is we randomly go into your accounts at night and change the post count number to mess with you.

It seems to me it is now counting more than just posts, but anything that was pruned, archived, etc. over the years is not included in the count. In other words when we upgraded it recounted rather than just taking the previous number.

In the board configuration settings it's listed as "content items" and not just post count. It's not an error as far as I can tell and I can force it to recount for any or all users, but it really has no effect.

Still weird, as I'd looked at it since the upgrade (that was when I noticed I was at 24.4+K) but it's changed since. Processes were still running to recount I guess? I'm trying to remember what the name of the level was for that. Canucks Hall of Famer?

Why do people care?  Honestly this is just a forum, some of you take it a little too far.  I only view and post on my downtime at work, and I really couldn't care less about something trivial as a user's post count.  When people post stuff like ' omg what should I write for my 5000th post' I can't help but to shake my head.  If mods want to fix something, fix the mobile version because it is unusable.

Yeah, the recount finished last night.

Here's the rank list:

K-Wing Prospect    0        
K-Wing Regular    10        
K-Wing Star    50        
Comets Prospect    100        
Comets Regular    300        
Comets Star    500        
Canucks Prospect    1000        
Canucks Rookie    1500        
Canucks Regular    2000        
Canucks Third-Line    3000        
Canucks Second-Line    4000        
Canucks First-Line    5000        
Canucks Star    7500        
Canucks Franchise Player    10000        
Canucks All-Star    15000        
Canucks Hall-of-Famer 20000

Nothing beats the esteemed title of Rainbow Butt Monkey I'm afraid. I hear Linden is still trying to get it.

Lol,

Not sure if your title was a result of the thread Stealth made but he really screwed some people on that one. Myself included. Told  him I'd toiled with the Comets long enough and I was ready for more responsibility than "Comets Star" and I got slapped with Towel Boy.

Lol,

Not sure if your title was a result of the thread Stealth made but he really screwed some people on that one. Myself included. Told  him I'd toiled with the Comets long enough and I was ready for more responsibility than "Comets Star" and I got slapped with Towel Boy.

I spend a lot of time under Stealth's desk if you know what I mean ;)

Archived