The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Robin Hood Mods?

RUPERTKBD

So I log in today and I see a few status updates where people are saying that their post counts have dropped dramatically. I look at mine and sure enough, it's about half of what it used to be. (I've also gone from a "Hall of Famer" back to a "Franchise Player".)

Looking at a few other status updates, I see people talking about how their post counts have risen dramatically.

So how about it Stealth? Deb? Having you been robbing from the rich to give to the poor?:unsure: 

No idea. 

I think Stealth's drunk again.

THE CURIOSITY IS KILLING ME

LOL

I don't think post count matters, but what I do look at is post count/rep ratio. If a poster's PC/R ratio is really high, they usually have been here a while or make quality posts (with the exception of Kaz cause somehow I know they arent all legit, his ratio is like .5 [really high]). Mine was shot below 0.2 which is pretty piss poor...although I'm not saying I'm perfect.

Below 0.2 is probably a sh*tposter or troll, or newbie

Anything between 0.2-0.33 would be your average poster

0.34-0.49 would be a reputable poster, or a vet

0.5+ usually involve decade old accounts or mods (or rep farmers)

It's kind of a hierarchy in my mind I made up.

I'm below 0.2 but I know I'm not a troll, a newbie, or a sh*t poster as you would say. I've been around for a long time, just had to make a new account because I forgot the credentials to my old one

I'm below 0.2 but I know I'm not a troll, a newbie, or a sh*t poster as you would say. I've been around for a long time, just had to make a new account because I forgot the credentials to my old one

im sorry if I hurt your feelings :^(

Archived