The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

20 Game Mark Predictions

Derp...

How many points will the canucks have at the 20 game mark?  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With the 20 game mark being an early tell for playoff predictions with usually one exception the Canucks are in tough to grab a hold of a playoff spot by November 18th. Their schedule consists of playing many road games, and quite a few teams off to hot starts.

The remaining Games are:

• vs MTL
  • @ ARZ
  • @ DAL
  • vs PHI
  • vs PIT
  • @ BUF
  • @ NJ
  • @ CBJ
  • @ OTT
  • @ TOR 
  • @ MTL 
  • @ WPG 

How may points will the Nucks have by the 20 game mark? Will they be in a playoff spot?

With the 20 game mark being an early tell for playoff predictions with usually one exception the Canucks are in tough to grab a hold of a playoff spot by November 18th. Their schedule consists of playing many road games, and quite a few teams off to hot starts.

The remaining Games are:

• vs MTL
  • @ ARZ
  • @ DAL
  • vs PHI
  • vs PIT
  • @ BUF
  • @ NJ
  • @ CBJ
  • @ OTT
  • @ TOR 
  • @ MTL 
  • @ WPG 

How may points will the Nucks have by the 20 game mark? Will they be in a playoff spot?

yeeeeeeeeeeeee

They'll be mathuhmatically eliminated...

ps..hopefully around .500, then start to crank it up.

Exactly what i am thinking, record might look like  7-7-6,  people will be crapping all over each other and by Christmas it should all work itself out if we have a legitimate shot at the post season.

Duuuuude. Why did this topic make me want bacon?

Mmmmmm bacon

WHO ruined bacon today. Said it's as bad as smoking cigarettes in terms of causing cancer... Dreams were ruined.

To answer your question though, the large amount of horizontal lines with rounded corners side by side resembles bacon. You were probably also hungry at the time.

vs MTL - L          @ ARZ - L

@ DAL - OTL           vs PHI - W

vs PIT - W            @ BUF - W

@ NJ - W             @ CBJ - OTL

@ OTT - L            @ TOR - W

@ MTL - W            @ WPG - L

WHO ruined bacon today. Said it's as bad as smoking cigarettes in terms of causing cancer... Dreams were ruined.

To answer your question though, the large amount of horizontal lines with rounded corners side by side resembles bacon. You were probably also hungry at the time.

Apparently the WHO is a terrorist organization. 

Things have changed get with the times! Don't be a laggard now lol.

Changed?  I think they are right about where I thought they would be, point-wise anyways.

They beat some teams I didn't think they would and they lost to some teams I thought they would beat, but in the end, they are still basically even on the year.  I think the whole year will go that way.

The amount of miss-information being thrown around about this by media outlets is frustrating.  Processed meats are classified in the same category as tobacco on that WHO scale because they can now prove they cause cancer.  No scientist is saying processed meat is anywhere near as carcinigenic as smoking.  Just that it has been moved from the "probably causes cancer" to the "proven to cause cancer"(where smoking is) category.

Exactly what i am thinking, record might look like  7-7-6,  people will be crapping all over each other and by Christmas it should all work itself out if we have a legitimate shot at the post season.

This crazy November schedule isn't going to help at all.. Only 4 home games all month? Surely the Nhl could have come up with something better.. This early in the season, with 11 away games and only 4 at home, a bad away trip could could potentially break our backs..

Archived