The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Supergirl

Gurn

Saw this show last night, enjoyed it a lot.  Probably the best premier of the hero/sci-fantasy genre I've seen. It does have warts that I hope to see ironed out, but I'm optimistic about the show.

don't know how to do spoilers so if you don't want to see what I thought was the best line of the show- Stop reading.

" I just carried a plane on my back and I'm a little tired, you should go now."

Saw this show last night, enjoyed it a lot.  Probably the best premier of the hero/sci-fantasy genre I've seen. It does have warts that I hope to see ironed out, but I'm optimistic about the show.

don't know how to do spoilers so if you don't want to see what I thought was the best line of the show- Stop reading.

" I just carried a plane on my back and I'm a little tired, you should go now."

I liked it as much as the first episode of the Flash, and now that is one of my favorite shows. I hope the build on it, don't overkill the whole feminist part and have her do some solo work without the back up team. 

Archived