The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN @ DAL | Oct. 29 | 5:30PM | SNV

DollarAndADream

Look at the lineup, we are going to get murdered by the Stars.

The Price wasn't right for Montreal last game.  We can beat a team with questionable goal-tending in the Stars.

It might be tougher with Prust and Hammer out though.  Brandon's been really good with McCann and Hammer's a solid option even if he started off slower than people would want to see from him.

Gonna predict a close game score-wise, since we might have the horses to run with them.  4-3 either way in OT.

Look at the lineup, we are going to get murdered by the Stars.

You reckon Dallas is better than Montreal?

Seguin might be better than any Montreal forward, debatably Benn. But Montreal as a team is much faster, even if Dallas is not slow. They have Subban, Petry and Markov on D. Price. They are deeper.

Big test for Bo an Sutters line as I see it, our D without Hammer.

But we're a chance!

You reckon Dallas is better than Montreal?

Seguin might be better than any Montreal forward, debatably Benn. But Montreal as a team is much faster, even if Dallas is not slow. They have Subban, Petry and Markov on D. Price. They are deeper.

Big test for Bo an Sutters line as I see it, our D without Hammer.

But we're a chance!

Montreal wasn't really in top form against the Canucks last game (not taking anything away from the Canucks effort),but the Habs were overdue for a loss..Dallas will be a much tougher game than the Habs..IMO...I think the Central division is probably the toughest in the NHL right now...But I definitely agree with you that it will be a test..(especially trying to keep Benn-Seguin off the scoresheet)..

Could be Bachman (not Turner) in net for this one...

Archived