The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] VAN @ DAL | Oct. 29 | 5:30PM | SNV

DollarAndADream

I have a feeling this game is when we'll see Bachman between the pipes

I don't agree with that. Unless Miller is really tired (and he certainly didn't look it against Montreal), he should be in net against arguably the most explosive offensive team in the league. Then put Bachman in against the Coyotes.

I understand that Arizona is a divisional opponent, but their hot start is unsustainable. And they just got shutout by the Bruins, so they might be "off" right now. We shouldn't have to worry about them as competition for a playoff spot.

Hope the guys remember that feel of winning and that it doesn't come easily.

Came out with so much jump last game but it has to carry for the full 60...no let downs.  I believe that's been a stickler for awhile now, in easing up and coasting with a "good enough to win" mentality.  Any lead can slip away and so 15 goals please/thanks.  Plus, exciting hockey is entertaining and that's what keeps the people on board.

It'll be tough, but road games never worry me too much.  I'm calling a 3-2 win.   Bo, Burr, Hansen.

Going to be a tough one. Think Bachman will get the start and then Millsy will play against the division opponent in Arizona. Makes the most sense tactically. Arizona game is a 4 point game for us, Dallas is only a 3 point game

Bachman knows the stars well. 

Tomorrow is divisional game and more of a must win imo. BACHMAN will steal tonight and Miller will wreck the yotes tomorrow. 

Once Bachman puts on the blue and green, the eliteness will run through his veins and show in his performance.

Archived