The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver 3-4 Dallas

CANUCK-EXPRESS

weakest link on this team: Coaching, followed closely by the pairing of sbisa and bart...

can we just get rid of WD for the OT and 3rd periods I guess?  Guy just doesn't fkin get it, how many times you gonna keep making the same mistakes and blowing leads in the 3rd and be completely clueless with player deployment in these games?

Benning and Linden need to sit this fool down in a room, tie him up to a chair, tape his eyes open and make him watch all the blown leads this year, same fkin story every game, unacceptable.  Something needs to be done about this.

Once again Wille doesn't roll all 4 lines. Once again we blow a lead. Has he not figured it out yet? Last game every forward between 12-18 minutes of ice time and we win 5-1. This game every forward between 9-19 minutes of ice time and we blow a 2 goal lead. This team is built to roll all 4 lines, that's where we succeed as no player is too gassed. When will he understand this?

Put Horvat who is not exactly speedy gonzales and put him out there with two give away prone defenders and we have an easy goal for Benn. 

3-1 lead, and instead of putting the Stars away, our 'coach' decides to shorten the bench AGAIN WITH THE DAMN LEAD. You cant get any dumber than this. 

I am left wondering if people watched the game.  

I thought we played real well, all the way through.  Dallas poured it on at the end and we struggled to hold them off, they're a great team this year, credit is due.  

For the most part I think we have improved in the third periods as the season progresses...that's a positive. It's tough to lose a 2 goal lead, again , but we got a point, and we have only played 2 games so far where we haven't gotten at least a point...that's good too.

As for playing the kids, I saw gaunce, virt, hutton and baer playing in the third, right down to about the 4 min mark. So its not like they were benched the entire third as some would make you believe.

Sucks to lose...yes.  But played well enough to win, team is improving and the kids are growing.  Gotta pleased with that.

This team is frustrating as hell. Mark down another game in the books where they were better than their opponent for 60-70 of the game but an atrocious final 10-20 minutes costs them the whole thing.

And Bo getting smoked in the circle by Seguin not once but twice resulted in the game tying goal. Glad to see our face off issues have carried over into this season. If he wants those crucial roles, well, he's gonna get them, but he needs to be better than that all the time if we're going to give up offensively in the third.

Archived