The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

56 minutes ago, Gollumpus said:

0 for 2 this year.

My favorite NHL team didn't make the playoffs (the Canucks).

My favorite NBA team lost inthte finals (the Celtics). This being said, I kinda' like Golden State, so it wasn't a complete loss.

Waiting to hear how the Giants and the Cowboys do this year....

regards,  G.

Oof, can't help but feel that the Celtics choked today away... started off with the lead but then neither team could shoot to save their lives (almost like someone put a lid on both baskets) but then Steph took over.  JB and RW did pretty well for Boston but Tatum didn't look good with all those turnovers.  Better luck next year, think this might be a stepping stone kind of defeat, but they should be able to come back.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Portland Trail Blazers are in pursuit of Toronto Raptors forward OG Anunoby with the No. 7 pick in Thursday’s draft in play, league sources tell @YahooSports.

Trailblazers also traded a 1st rd pick for Jerami Grant

• Thanks 1

I’ll probably make that trade. OG is a good player, but he’s not a player that can make a difference in a game with his offence.

The Raptors desperate need wing guys who can shoot behind the arc.

Edited by shiznak

On 6/23/2022 at 3:08 PM, Beary Sweet said:

Draft night tonight. Smith, Holmgren and Banchero projected to be top 3 picks. Raps have a early 2nd round pick. Hopefully we can pick up a guy like Nembhard, Sochan

Nice to see a kid from Seattle go Number 1

• Cheers 1

As much as I hate LeBron and his meddling to the front office, trying to build Superteams. KD is probably 10x worst than LeBron, with the stuff he’s pulling. At least LeBron honoured his contract and left via FA. 

KD literally built the Nets, got the players he wanted, the coach he wanted, and now suddenly wants baited on them, because of the Kyrie fiasco. 

I hope the Nets have to gonads to ship him elsewhere, like Houston or back to OKC.

12 hours ago, Mustard Tiger said:

Lmao KD. Kyrie is the biggest goof so I don't blame him one bit

KD don’t give af anymore :lol:. Him picking the Suns and Heat as the team he wants to be traded to :lol:

• Cheers 1

14 hours ago, Alflives said:

He’s still great.  I wonder if the Raptors will be interested? 

Nobody of KD’s tier is signing with the Raps. No offence to the Raps. Can’t recall the last time they’ve attracted a free agent of that calibre.

He wants to go to the Suns, that’s what everyone reporting. Will probably get his way since the NBA is a league run by the players.

3 hours ago, J-23 said:

KD don’t give af anymore :lol:. Him picking the Suns and Heat as the team he wants to be traded to :lol:

He's been soo salty with GSW. On a mission to prove them wrong. NBA is full of ego its wild.

Good luck nets, kyrie didn't want to play harden.. now he gets Simmons lmfao

Man, the money in the NBA is insane....there is a report out that Karl Anthony Towns has agreed to a 4 year deal with the T-Wolves that will pay him 56 million per.....Nikola Jokic and Bradley Beal have also signed multi-year deals that will pay over 50 million per season....:blink:

Meanwhile, the Raptors are giving about 8 million per year to a character guy in Thad Young....

2 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Man, the money in the NBA is insane....there is a report out that Karl Anthony Towns has agreed to a 4 year deal with the T-Wolves that will pay him 56 million per.....Nikola Jokic and Bradley Beal have also signed multi-year deals that will pay over 50 million per season....:blink:

Meanwhile, the Raptors are giving about 8 million per year to a character guy in Thad Young....

It's wild how much money the NBA makes. 23 year old signing 250+m like whaaat. Seems like most these guys don't act like nflers with it though so that's good 

12 hours ago, J-23 said:

Nobody of KD’s tier is signing with the Raps. No offence to the Raps. Can’t recall the last time they’ve attracted a free agent of that calibre.

He wants to go to the Suns, that’s what everyone reporting. Will probably get his way since the NBA is a league run by the players.

Raptors, Suns, Heat are all real possibilities for KD. My guess is Suns too just but Raptors have a legit chance. Gotta keep Barnes out of all trade talk though.