The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

Raptors for the first time in franchise history are going to the Eastern Conference Final.

This game is the most amount of points in a single playoff game in Raptors history.

6-0 after losing a game in the playoffs.

They face Lebron and Cleveland in the ECF. 1st seed vs 2nd seed.

Can they beat the Cavaliers? 

Edited by Junkyard Dog
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Junkyard Dog said:

I think the series vs the Cavs might go 6 maybe 7.

Raps supporting cast needs to show up like they did today consistently through the series for that to happen.

Man we really need JV back.

JV is a big loss.

Raps were 2-1 vs Cavs this season.  I think they have a shot to win the series. Need to steal a game in Cleveland first.

12 hours ago, Beary Sweet said:

I don't think they have a good shot against Cleveland. But I don't rule out an upset. If the Raps can beat them during the season they can beat them in the playoffs. Lowry and Derozan will have to be lights out to bring the Raps to NBA finals glory

I think the games they won James didn't play 

4 hours ago, Silky mitts said:

I think the games they won James didn't play 

I'm not sure about the first game where they won but the second one James played.  In fact James missed the game winning shot at the end.

Edited by BoKnows

East Final for Raps is their NBA Finals. Gonna be tough. Most picked Miami to beat Raps and obviously Cleveland is the favorite, and once again most will be picking them to win.

No-one is beating Golden State. Think back to 1996 Bulls and how they destroyed everyone in playoffs.

CBS Sports didn't list Raps in fan poll for NBA Title. Raps fans started the harsh tag #WeTheOther:

CBSSports.com lists Warriors, OKC, Cavs and "other" as contenders for championship.

U.S. really doesn't want Canada to win. Just like last year with Blue Jays in the playoffs. Raps are gonna have to contend with one-sided officiating again, like in the last round against Miami.

Edited by the last outlaw