The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

42 minutes ago, Toews said:

Timberwolves win top pick. Warriors pick #2. Going to be a fascinating draft.

Ball with Curry, and Thompson.  That's a scary lineup.  Edwards doesn't excite me, but him KAT, and Dloading can be a 6-8 seed team.

2 hours ago, BoKnows said:

Ball with Curry, and Thompson.  That's a scary lineup.  Edwards doesn't excite me, but him KAT, and Dloading can be a 6-8 seed team.

99% sure GS trades the pick.

Edwards is very Wiggins ish. Low ball iq and poor overall efficiency. Crazy athlete though. 

12 minutes ago, Van40 said:

99% sure GS trades the pick.

Edwards is very Wiggins ish. Low ball iq and poor overall efficiency. Crazy athlete though. 

I'd like to see Ball with Trae but I doubt the Hawks trade for it.

2 hours ago, BoKnows said:

I'd like to see Ball with Trae but I doubt the Hawks trade for it.

That would be crazy offensively.

I want Lamelo somewhere he can run the offense and has total control. NY or Det would be great fits for him

10 minutes ago, Van40 said:

That would be crazy offensively.

I want Lamelo somewhere he can run the offense and has total control. NY or Det would be great fits for him

NYK would have to give this years first and next years first.

GS would be idiotic to trade that pick. Steph and Klay aren’t getting any younger and we don’t even know if Klay can come back to his all-star caliber form with his ACL injury.

If I were GS, I would keep the pick or trade down to select Wiseman and build around Paschall, Wiggins, and Wiseman.

• Vintage 1

Congrats to Nick Nurse for being named NBA Coach of the Year:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/nba/raptors-head-coach-nick-nurse-named-nba-coach-of-the-year/ar-BB18gi9H?li=AAggNb9

Toronto Raptors head coach Nick Nurse has been named the NBA Coach of the Year.

Nurse, who has the Raptors on the verge of the second round of the playoffs, was a runaway winner, receiving 90 first-place votes from a panel of 100 sportswriters and broadcasters. He finished with 470 points.

Milwaukee coach Mike Budenholzer was second after leading the Bucks to the best record in the suspended season, earning 147 points. Oklahoma City's Billy Donovan (134) was third.

The award was announced on TNT's pre-game show before the Bucks faced the Orlando Magic at the NBA's campus at Walt Disney World near Orlando, Fla. Raptors guard Kyle Lowry presented Nurse with the Red Auerbach Trophy while the coach was interviewed by the show's panel.

Wasn't even close....:towel:

• Like 1

Sad to hear today of the passing of John Thompson. https://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/other/iverson-mutombo-honor-late-john-thompson/ar-BB18yxwn?li=AAggXBR

I was never much of a Hoyas fan, but watching JT stalk the sidelines with that towel of his shoulder was about as iconic as watching UNLV's Jerry Tarkanian chewing on his....

• Upvote 1