Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

Rate this topic


BoKnows
 Share

Recommended Posts

All these drives to the rim by Hebron, most of them look like he's had some sort of contact. Yet no fouls, but the refs are always giving lebron the calls I thought?

 

Its been like this his whole career, same with Shaq just because they are so much stronger then everyone else they don't get the benefit of the doubt. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/26/2020 at 6:51 PM, Sikhguy23 said:

All these drives to the rim by Hebron, most of them look like he's had some sort of contact. Yet no fouls, but the refs are always giving lebron the calls I thought?

 

Its been like this his whole career, same with Shaq just because they are so much stronger then everyone else they don't get the benefit of the doubt. 

Doesn’t fit the narrative. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/26/2020 at 6:51 PM, Sikhguy23 said:

All these drives to the rim by Hebron, most of them look like he's had some sort of contact. Yet no fouls, but the refs are always giving lebron the calls I thought?

 

Its been like this his whole career, same with Shaq just because they are so much stronger then everyone else they don't get the benefit of the doubt. 

Career low free throw attempts in this years playoffs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Question:

 

LeBron played as poorly as I think I've ever seen last night. Just one of those nights that happens a couple time a year, or do you think something else is going on, like maybe a nagging injury?

Probably a bad night.  If he has another bad night I'd begin to think Father Time may be catching up with nagging injuries.

  • Cheers 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BoKnows said:

Probably a bad night.  If he has another bad night I'd begin to think Father Time may be catching up with nagging injuries.

Leo Rautins said something last night, that I pretty much agree with....

 

When asked if the Heat are "back in the series", he pointed out that it was pretty much a perfect storm of circumstances that led to the win last night. LeBron and Davis both being non factors, a huge game by Butler, etc...

 

To expect that to happen again once is being pretty optimistic. Three times seems all but impossible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Leo Rautins said something last night, that I pretty much agree with....

 

When asked if the Heat are "back in the series", he pointed out that it was pretty much a perfect storm of circumstances that led to the win last night. LeBron and Davis both being non factors, a huge game by Butler, etc...

 

To expect that to happen again once is being pretty optimistic. Three times seems all but impossible.

This series is the Lakers to lose.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, J-23 said:

Jimmy and Lebron show is something else man.

Yeah, since that game where Jimmy Buckets out-scored/ out-rebounded and out-assisted Lebron, we knew it was on between them.  Tonight too, with the clutch FT's.
Big side story for me though has been Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro (he in particular looks like a young Klay to me).

  • Huggy Bear 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pretty disappointing to hear that Danny Green has been receiving death threats after missing that open three in the dying seconds of the last game.

 

Good reaction by him though, (paraphrasing) "I hope those fans take that passion and use it to vote or get justice for those who deserve it"....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...