The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

All these drives to the rim by Hebron, most of them look like he's had some sort of contact. Yet no fouls, but the refs are always giving lebron the calls I thought?

Its been like this his whole career, same with Shaq just because they are so much stronger then everyone else they don't get the benefit of the doubt. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/26/2020 at 6:51 PM, Sikhguy23 said:

All these drives to the rim by Hebron, most of them look like he's had some sort of contact. Yet no fouls, but the refs are always giving lebron the calls I thought?

Its been like this his whole career, same with Shaq just because they are so much stronger then everyone else they don't get the benefit of the doubt. 

Doesn’t fit the narrative. 

On 9/25/2020 at 5:22 PM, J-23 said:

What do the Nuggets do with Bol Bol and MPJ next year?

Team is going to be real scary in a few years. 

Got to trade one of them for some secondary scoring.

Bol Bol for Caris LeVert.

On 9/26/2020 at 6:51 PM, Sikhguy23 said:

Career low free throw attempts in this years playoffs

1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Question:

LeBron played as poorly as I think I've ever seen last night. Just one of those nights that happens a couple time a year, or do you think something else is going on, like maybe a nagging injury?

Probably a bad night.  If he has another bad night I'd begin to think Father Time may be catching up with nagging injuries.

• Cheers 1

Just now, BoKnows said:

Probably a bad night.  If he has another bad night I'd begin to think Father Time may be catching up with nagging injuries.

Leo Rautins said something last night, that I pretty much agree with....

When asked if the Heat are "back in the series", he pointed out that it was pretty much a perfect storm of circumstances that led to the win last night. LeBron and Davis both being non factors, a huge game by Butler, etc...

To expect that to happen again once is being pretty optimistic. Three times seems all but impossible.

7 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Leo Rautins said something last night, that I pretty much agree with....

When asked if the Heat are "back in the series", he pointed out that it was pretty much a perfect storm of circumstances that led to the win last night. LeBron and Davis both being non factors, a huge game by Butler, etc...

To expect that to happen again once is being pretty optimistic. Three times seems all but impossible.

This series is the Lakers to lose.

2 hours ago, J-23 said:

Jimmy and Lebron show is something else man.

Yeah, since that game where Jimmy Buckets out-scored/ out-rebounded and out-assisted Lebron, we knew it was on between them.  Tonight too, with the clutch FT's.
Big side story for me though has been Duncan Robinson and Tyler Herro (he in particular looks like a young Klay to me).

• Huggy Bear 1

Pretty disappointing to hear that Danny Green has been receiving death threats after missing that open three in the dying seconds of the last game.

Good reaction by him though, (paraphrasing) "I hope those fans take that passion and use it to vote or get justice for those who deserve it"....