The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

Rate this topic

Nets pick up Griffin and about to pickup Drummond. 

Good moves. 

About to be game over.

Edited by J-23
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, J-23 said:

There goes his career

How to kill your career in three easy steps. 

Step one: Make sure you put yourself out there and make sure people can identify you. If you’re famous this is already solved. 

Step two: Make sure you’re being recorded on a live streaming platform or live TV. 

Step three: In front of the live camera make a statement in regards to the following ‘group of peoples followed up by &^@#ed up conversation’. 

You have now killed your career. Congratulations. 

Sheesh. Usually racism like this people try to be more quiet or sneaky about it since, you know, they want to keep their jobs. Guess being an athlete gave him a false sense of security.

Whatever, makes people who are willing to be out there like this easier to spot so I suppose I shouldn’t complain. 

40 minutes ago, 4petesake said:

Who doesn’t love a good verbal smack down. Lin absolutely nails it with Kenyon Martin acting like a dick.

84A60F85-691C-42A7-9322-48A68695AFCB.jpeg

Ooh thanks for sharing this.  Always appreciate how much of a class act JLin is, even in times like this he doesn't talk smack back but points to bigger problems.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Ffffffffffffffff........Jamal Murray has a torn ACL.....:mad:

I don't care much about the Nuggets, but this is a huge blow to Canada's Olympic chances....:wacko:

12 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Ffffffffffffffff........Jamal Murray has a torn ACL.....:mad:

I don't care much about the Nuggets, but this is a huge blow to Canada's Olympic chances....:wacko:

bleggghhhh that means they'll probably start Shai Gilgeous-Alexander at the 1.  I hear he's been decent at the role since Paul left OKC.

SGA-Wiggins

Brooks-Olynyk-Thompson

Joseph, Barrett, Clarke, Boucher, Powell

Without Murray the obvious problem here is going to be defending.  That backcourt is an uber-offensive, no-guarding pair.  Assuming all the names I mentioned report (which I doubt), I still think they'd qualify.  But losing your best player on a relatively thin squad?  Yikes.

• Hydration 1
4 hours ago, Bob.Loblaw said:

bleggghhhh that means they'll probably start Shai Gilgeous-Alexander at the 1.  I hear he's been decent at the role since Paul left OKC.

SGA-Wiggins

Brooks-Olynyk-Thompson

Joseph, Barrett, Clarke, Boucher, Powell

Without Murray the obvious problem here is going to be defending.  That backcourt is an uber-offensive, no-guarding pair.  Assuming all the names I mentioned report (which I doubt), I still think they'd qualify.  But losing your best player on a relatively thin squad?  Yikes.

Yeah, it's still a decent lineup, but it's not like we're the Americans and just lost LeBron.....they'd still be the heavy favorite.....