The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

Rate this topic

BoKnows

6 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Yeah, it's still a decent lineup, but it's not like we're the Americans and just lost LeBron.....they'd still be the heavy favorite.....

On paper we have an excellent squad with considerable depth.  But there always seems to be zero chemistry.

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Mj2345 said:

NBA fans, what’s your thoughts on the play in tourney? 7 seed plays 8, winner gets in as the 7 seed, 9 seed and 10 seed play each other and winner of that plays loser of 7/8 for the final 8 spot..

kinda dumb

• Thanks 1

On 5/11/2021 at 6:37 PM, Mj2345 said:

NBA fans, what’s your thoughts on the play in tourney? 7 seed plays 8, winner gets in as the 7 seed, 9 seed and 10 seed play each other and winner of that plays loser of 7/8 for the final 8 spot..

Pretty stupid. I don’t get it at all. I prefer the usual format (1v8, 2v7, etc). It’s interesting but don’t really get what’s the whole point in it. Who are you cheering for this playoffs?

14 hours ago, Beary Sweet said:

Pretty stupid. I don’t get it at all. I prefer the usual format (1v8, 2v7, etc). It’s interesting but don’t really get what’s the whole point in it. Who are you cheering for this playoffs?

Lakers, been a fan since mid 90’s, edit: forgot to ask who you will be cheering for?

Edited by Mj2345

3 hours ago, Mj2345 said:

Lakers, been a fan since mid 90’s, edit: forgot to ask who you will be cheering for?

Same. Two headed monster in Lebron and AD. Kobe was a legend for the team. I honestly see a collision course ahead with the Nets and the Lakers meeting in the finals. Just my prediction. Of course want the Lakers to prevail. What’s your prediction?

• Like 1

On 5/11/2021 at 6:37 PM, Mj2345 said:

Love the idea, also like the NHL one we had. 

Gives more teams a chance to compete for the Playoffs.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Beary Sweet said:

Same. Two headed monster in Lebron and AD. Kobe was a legend for the team. I honestly see a collision course ahead with the Nets and the Lakers meeting in the finals. Just my prediction. Of course want the Lakers to prevail. What’s your prediction?

Yes I think Brooklyn is coming out of the east too, Lakers in 6 if we stay healthy 

• Like 1

The West is going to be exciting.

It sucks to see all the big injuries heading into the playoffs, would have been fun to see what the teams fully healthy could have done. (Jamal Murray, Jaylen Brown ... to an extent Klay Thompson)

On 5/13/2021 at 9:54 PM, shiznak said:

If the Trailblazers have to play in the play-in tournament and happen to lose. They can thank the refs for gift wrapping tonight’s game to the Suns for them.

If they lose in the play-in they have no one but themselves to blame.

23 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Curry just cooking the Grizzlies. 

By far my favourite current player is Currie.  The league is a bunch of really tall (and rather big) guys running very fast up and down the court.  Currie stands out because, compared to th3 vast majority of those guys, he’s this little skinny dude.  But he’s this little skinny dude who dominates all those really big guys.  

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

By far my favourite current player is Currie.  The league is a bunch of really tall (and rather big) guys running very fast up and down the court.  Currie stands out because, compared to th3 vast majority of those guys, he’s this little skinny dude.  But he’s this little skinny dude who dominates all those really big guys.  

Just fun to watch, especially this season with all the injuries. Both Curry and Klay.

Klay's 37 points in a quarter still one of the craziest sports games I've seen live. 

When it's all said and done, Curry will probably be behind Magic when it comes to best PG's of all time. 

• Like 1