The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

19 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Hard not to cheer for CP3 after he stands up in a post game interview and spends most of his time talking about Ayton....

I read an article that Ayton said CP3 is the best teammate he’s had, really pushes them to be the best, he’s a big brother to them

• Cheers 1

On 6/30/2021 at 12:35 PM, Mj2345 said:

Giannis injury didn’t look good last night but atleast he was able to walk on his own but it’s his knee and he could miss some time

It looked bad.....not Napoleon Kaufman bad, but after seeing it in slo-mo, I thought he would be out for a while...

• Cheers 1

On 6/22/2021 at 6:32 PM, Beary Sweet said:

Excited to see the Raps jump into the top 4. We’re going to get a very good player in a very deep draft. Mitchell, Suggs, Green, Mavinga are all going to be available when we pick. They would all fit into our core and what we are trying to build. Lowry is going to be gone since he’s a FA and with VanVleet and Flynn on board so we’re set at PG. Siakam is a PF combo type of player. We also have Anunoby at SF. So it’s SG and C that are our glaring needs. With our pick, I feel that we will select Green

On 6/28/2021 at 4:46 PM, Mj2345 said:

Suns can finish off LAC Tonight in Phoenix

Canada losing go the freaking Czechs Wiggins body language is trash and demotivating. No crowd allowed equals low energy...

Maybe they looked past the Czechs as a winnable game.

NEED SOME BIG WINNER ENERGY!!!

• Sad 2

On 7/2/2021 at 2:10 PM, RUPERTKBD said:

It looked bad.....not Napoleon Kaufman bad, but after seeing it in slo-mo, I thought he would be out for a while...

Just read that he could be back if there’s a game 7, but bucks can finish them off tonight and he could potentially return for the finals.

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

Canada losing go the freaking Czechs Wiggins body language is trash and demotivating. No crowd allowed equals low energy...

Maybe they looked past the Czechs as a winnable game.

NEED SOME BIG WINNER ENERGY!!!

The Maple Jordan was like Reggie Miller at the end of regulation.  We just got killed at the boards.  Of all the bigs that could've played, only Trey Lyles was able to report.  That's sad.

• Upvote 1

On 7/3/2021 at 5:24 PM, Bob.Loblaw said:

The Maple Jordan was like Reggie Miller at the end of regulation.  We just got killed at the boards.  Of all the bigs that could've played, only Trey Lyles was able to report.  That's sad.

Its too bad really. Greece just layed over for Czechia.

No Tristan Thompson or Kelly Olynyk. Could have used their size down low in the paint.

Wiggins made some shots but he isn't an emotional leader or true #1 option.

Lu Dort,RJ Barrett, and Alexander-Walker played their asses off.

A true star like Jamal Murray would have made the difference big or no bigs knocking down a clutch 3 and getting buckets earlier on instead of chasing the game since the first half.

Let's see what Men's Canada soccer does without Jonathan David in the Gold Cup I guess and the Summer Olympics...

Edited by Chip Kelly