The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

Man, that steal by Holiday basically won the Bucks the championship. Of course lots of other things happened, but I'd put money on Booker making the bucket there and the Suns likely win....

I'm still slightly pulling for Phoenix, but I don't like their chances....I think the Bucks close it out in Milwaukee.

19 hours ago, Van40 said:

Lowry and Derozan wanna team up with the Lakers. That team would win multiple championshipss

Yep hearing Westbrook is also a possibility for Lakers to add to AD and LeBron, be interesting to see who they get.

Edited by Mj2345

Draft coming up. Will be interesting to see whether the Raptors will trade up or stay put at 4. Green, Mobley, Suggs, Kuminga could all be potentially available at our pick. I say we stay put with our pick since trading up is too much of a price to pay. If there’s a player they really like and know won’t be available at our pick, then there’s a chance they’ll move up. I’ll assume though that we’ll stay put

20 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

Yeah. They have Fournier who plays for Boston and Gobert who plays for Utah. That’s all I know of 

Batum(Clippers), Ntilikina(Knicks), Luwawu-Cabarrot(Nets)

a few others on the roster have once played in the NBA as well

• Thanks 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 hour ago, Mj2345 said:

Maybe this is one of those occasions where a counsellor would have been better than a police officer?    

On 7/26/2021 at 2:59 PM, Beary Sweet said:

Draft coming up. Will be interesting to see whether the Raptors will trade up or stay put at 4. Green, Mobley, Suggs, Kuminga could all be potentially available at our pick. I say we stay put with our pick since trading up is too much of a price to pay. If there’s a player they really like and know won’t be available at our pick, then there’s a chance they’ll move up. I’ll assume though that we’ll stay put

There's no real reason for it, but I'm hoping they get Suggs.

I cheer for Gonzaga every year in March Madness, so JS would be easy to cheer for as a Raptor....

• Cheers 1

The asking price for Simmons, knowing Philly is desperate to trade him away, is comical.

OG, Fred, Lowry, and the 4th overall pick.

Wiggins, Wiseman, 7th, 14th overall pick and two future first round picks.

Dejounte Murray and 4 1st round picks.

• Like 2
  • Huggy Bear 1