The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

6 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

This is nothing new, Jordan, Miller, Barkley, Bryant, Thomas, Bird etc. used to get fans ejected all the time.

Oh wait……never mind!

Ask me again if LeSnitch is better player than Jordan.

https://sports.yahoo.com/los-angeles-lakers-lebron-james-has-two-courtside-pacers-fans-ejected-in-overtime-win-over-indiana-040702964.html

19 years in the league and this has happened with Lebron maybe twice.

According to fans sitting beside and behind the dumb dumbs who got kicked out, they said some racist stuff and were talking about Lebrons kids killing themselves. 

That's clearly crossing the line. 

1 hour ago, Van40 said:

According to fans sitting beside and behind the dumb dumbs who got kicked out, they said some racist stuff and were talking about Lebrons kids killing themselves. 

Always liked Lebron as a player, and respected him off the court too.  With the media bring more like Paparazzi these days anything the guys do off the court (negative things) would be all over the “so called” news.  Never is there anything negative about Lebron.  I hate the Lakers though.  They stole Kareem.  Another great player, and good person.  

2 hours ago, Van40 said:

What fans? You mean some random people posting on internet and claiming that they were sitting behind.

I call BS to this!

As long as the fans aren’t physically attacking the player or delaying the game in any manner. I say, the fans could say whatever they want to the player. 

If you want to make a statement to a peculiar fan. Just drain the winning shot, make eye contact with them, and say “now what?”. That would have been a better ending.

10 minutes ago, shiznak said:

. I say, the fans could say whatever they want to the player.

I think the laws regarding hate speech and promotion of violence should always trump a fan's desire to say nasty things.

Say gross, racist things, promoting violence, or self harm towards a players kids and not only should fans get kicked out; but also charged with what ever laws apply.

10 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

This is nothing new, Jordan, Miller, Barkley, Bryant, Thomas, Bird etc. used to get fans ejected all the time.

Oh wait……never mind!

Ask me again if LeSnitch is better player than Jordan.

https://sports.yahoo.com/los-angeles-lakers-lebron-james-has-two-courtside-pacers-fans-ejected-in-overtime-win-over-indiana-040702964.html

Princess Brony should be serving a suspension right now, dude honestly thinks he's bigger than the game itself.  Not even Gretzky, a man who truly dominated his sport and is the undisputed GOAT thought he was bigger than the game of hockey.  Brony is Queen Diva in a league full of divas.

• Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, gurn said:

I think the laws regarding hate speech and promotion of violence should always trump a fan's desire to say nasty things.

Say gross, racist things, promoting violence, or self harm towards a players kids and not only should fans get kicked out; but also charged with what ever laws apply.

I know we’re in a different era, but you’ll be shocked at what fans/players have said during the 90’s, early 2000s.

I read a story about a fan in New York making funny of Jordan’s dad death. You know what Jordan did to the Knicks? Dropped 50 points.

• Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, shiznak said:

I know we’re in a different era, but you’ll be shocked at what fans/players have said during the 90’s, early 2000s.

I read a story about a fan in New York making funny of Jordan’s dad death. You know what Jordan did to the Knicks? Dropped 50 points.

Not shocked at all, times change; people should to. 

59 minutes ago, gurn said:

According to LeBron they used obscene gestures and language.

So this whole notion that they used racist slurs or talked about his kids dying is made up by internet folks.

Also when LeBron brought security he said “it’s those &^@#ing two” so I guess it’s ok for him to swear.

I don’t think people should get tossed out for flipping him off and calling him a bitch.

• Upvote 1