The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

Rate this topic

BoKnows

On 2/6/2022 at 11:01 AM, Mj2345 said:

Yes and he intentionally tripped opposing players a few times too

Which really sucks because Allen is actually a pretty damn good player.  But he's just does such dumb $&!# sometimes.

23 hours ago, Mj2345 said:

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/33244860/indiana-pacers-sacramento-kings-work-six-player-trade-includes-domantas-sabonis-tyrese-haliburton-sources-say

Tyrese Haliburton, Buddy Hield, Tristan Thompson to Pacers for Domantas Sabonis, Justin Holiday, Jeremy Lamb to Kings.

This is absolutely brutal and I love Sabonis

2 hours ago, 250Integra said:

Looks like James Harden is heading to the 76ers for Drummond, Curry, Simmons, and a couple of firsts. I like the trade for the Nets. I think the 76ers are worse off but they found a trade partner for disgruntled Simmons.

Sixers got better in the sense that harden will play unlike Simmons but I think losing curry is a bigger dealer than some think. Dude can get hot from 3 and with KD back that'll open up lots of space for him.

Be really interesting to see how harden and embiid mesh. 

Raps dealt Dragic, a 1st to Spurs for Young, Eubanks(expected to be waived), and DET 2nd. Pretty good trade from Raps perspective. Young is a versatile big man who can still add some juice in both ends of the floor. Then we get DET’s 2nd which is expected to be a high pick. All this while offloading the disgruntled Dragic. Good piece of business for the Raps today imo

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

On 2/10/2022 at 5:06 PM, Mj2345 said:

Harden got his wish…

I think this will end up being a good deal for both teams. Both players wanted out. Simmonds will def be coming back to play every soon.

I have no problem with what Simmonds did. Fanbase, teammates and coach all turned on him.  

18 hours ago, shiznak said:

Deebo has to be in contention for MVP, right?

8 straight games with 35+ points, shooting above 64% from the field, in that stretch.

Yes he is playing amazing, Chicago has been a great fit for him…Bulls are currently 39-21 on top of the Eastern Conference and they are doing this without some of their best players…(Lonzo and Caruso are out right now)