The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

Last game the roof was on fire, but tonight the court was on fire. Beat them 8 on 5 despite their ridiculous calls or should I say non-calls if it’s against a Raptors player. Flames came out of coach Nurse with how livid he was against the “refs”. I would be too. Siakam also literally on fire with 40 points.

Playoff vibe tonight, man that win feels extra special. For those who watched they’ll know what I’m talking about. Onwards to 5th place!

• Cheers 1

If the Raptors would’ve won all their games against the Pistons and that one game they loss to the Thunder. They’d be in first place in the East right now.

Edited by shiznak
  • Like 1

With the Raptors making the playoffs their opposing players must be vaccinated or they can’t play in games north of the border. Miami and Milwaukee rosters are fully vaccinated but Boston and Philadelphia have player(s) not vaccinated..

On 2/21/2022 at 1:53 AM, J-23 said:

I want Curry and Lebron :ph34r:.

I know Curry and Lebron want it too.

Curry and Lebron pick and roll. Who stopping that?

:ph34r:.

Lebron said he want to play with the Curry.

We getting closer.

Lebron playing with my GOAT Curry.

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, Petey Castiglione said:

Anyone else excited for play-ins today?  Looking to take in the Cavs vs. Nets game.

Playoffs look like there will be great matchups throughout both confrences.  I got no team I'm rooting for but excited to watch same great games!

Looks like Nets will secure the 7 seed and play Celtics First Round..

Clippers/TWolves also Tonight, winner gets 7 seed and has to play Grizzlies in the First Round

Very excited for the Raps-76ers series coming up this weekend. Should be one hell of a series. Potential MVP Embiid, Harden vs Siakam, VanVleet. The play ins have been fun to watch too with Minny and Brooklyn going through. Let’s see how the other teams fare in last of play ins tonight

• Like 1

Hornets/ATL on TSN right now…winner moves in to play Cavs on Friday for 8 seed to play Heat in First round and then at 6:30 Spurs/Pelicans on Sportsnet360…winner plays Clippers on Friday for 8 seed to play Suns in first round.

• Cheers 1

Playoffs start today.Raptors-Philly should be very competitive and it's really hard to predict who advances in this one.

Really depends on how Harden performs and how good our shooters and defensive coverages will be.

It will be great experience for our young guys and we do have a good chance of advancing,but if not this season is still a success no matter what.

GO RAPS  :towel:

• Like 2