The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

18 hours ago, Mj2345 said:

Tough game for Raps Tonight. Looks like Scottie Barnes is down with an ankle injury…being assisted off the floor does not look good.. 

Even worse than the loss, IMO. Without a healthy Barnes, Shaq's original prediction looks a lot more likely....

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Mj2345 said:

https://www.tsn.ca/toronto-raptors-scottie-barnes-thaddeus-young-gary-trent-jr-doubtful-1.1786745

Barnes, Young and Trent Jr. are all doubtful to play in Game 2 Monday

Not sure how much influence Young has on the team, but GTJ is another big loss. The Raps really need some of the other guys like Boucher, Achiuwa and OG to step up....

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Mj2345 said:

Bulls/Bucks is closer than I thought it would be…10:00 to go in 4th and Lavine has 5 Fouls but Bulls only down 1 75-74..

I was watching the last 10 minutes or so of this game.... I've never liked the Bulls, but this year I'm cheering for them because of DeRo.

It was pretty frustrating, because the Bulls had a real chance.....they were playing terrific defense but they went ice cold from the floor....DeRozen especially....

Rivers shouldn’t have been able to call a timeout on the last play, according to the rule book, but whatever.

You’re not going to win that many games when your two stars had terrible shooting nights.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, shiznak said:

Rivers shouldn’t have been able to call a timeout on the last play, according to the rule book, but whatever.

You’re not going to win that many games when your two stars had terrible shooting nights.

Yep Rivers stepped across the line and ended up way down the court, what’s the rule with that? technical? Ejection from Game?anyway this Series is unfortunately over for the Raptors..

4 hours ago, Mj2345 said:

Yep Rivers stepped across the line and ended up way down the court, what’s the rule with that? technical? Ejection from Game?anyway this Series is unfortunately over for the Raptors..

It’s would have been a technical foul, but it wouldn’t have matter since Achiwua missed both his free throws.

10 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Agreed with both Shizzy and Flick....

Those 2 missed free throws by Achiuwa really hurt as well....

Those were too tough misses but he played a good game.

Raps fans shouldn’t be disappointed, Scottie is a good player to build around and the Joel and Harden going to get every call.