The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

1 hour ago, Jiggs50 said:

Devin Booker is clutch!!!

Bron with another triple double. Late mvp push. Should go to Russ though.

Warriors are in trouble. Spurs are coming!

yeah, i  have a feeling its either russ or kawhi

half a game back from the warriors eh 

last quarter of the szn is going to be real gud

After toda, Wizards are officially 2 games behind the Cavs. Pretty funny how both of the 2 teams ruining the league (Cavs and GSW) are both slipping and could fall behind teams with lesser rosters. Wizards are a great team but imo their the 4 best team in the East but they got lucky since the better teams all lost integral players. (Raps-lowry,derozen,paterson, Celtics-Bradley, Cavs-Love, J.r)

Top 4 in the East I'd rank like this:

1-Cavs

2-Raps

3-Celtics

4-Wizards

Raps lost last night vs Miami 104-89. DeRozan dropped 17 while Powell and Wright scored 14 and 13 respectively. Hope they bounce back vs Dallas tomorrow! Raps are still the 2nd best team in the East obviously when Lowry is healthy and when he is, he is definitely one of the best PGs in the league. He's playing the best ball of his career and it's great that Masai got Ibaka and Tucker to help him out and lessen the workload on Lowry, DeRozan and JV. Go Raps!

• Upvote 1

Blowout loss last night for the Raps vs the Thunder but a good bounce back win tonight vs the Pistons 87-75. Ibaka had a big night nearly getting a double double with 17 and 9 tonight. DeRozan put up 14 while Powell was clutch in the 4th with 11. Hope they keep it going against the Pacers! Go Raps

12 hours ago, blaise said:

We got a big break last night with the Wizards, Cavs and Hawks all losing.

If we can win this one tonight, we will be 1 game back of Washington,3 of the Celtics.

Go Raps

Big blowout victory by the Raps over Indiana. DeRozan had a team high 22. Ibaka scored 16. Poetl and DC got 12 each. JV notches yet another double double with 11 and 13 boards. We  now inch closer to both the Wiz and Boston as we are 1.5 and 3 back of both respectively. Hope we beat Chicago next time as they haven't been kind to us this season. Go Raps!

BIG come from behind win vs the Bulls for the Raps as they edge them in OT 122-120. Things got heated between Ibaka and Lopez and they landed some punches though they both got tossed. DeRozan was clutch today putting a game high 42 and he was a couple away from beating his season high which was 43. Ibaka had a good game before he got ejected, putting up 16. Cory was the 2nd highest scorer with his clutch drives scoring 19. Hope they keep it going vs the Heat next game! Go Raps

9 hours ago, Beary Sweet said:

BIG come from behind win vs the Bulls for the Raps as they edge them in OT 122-120. Things got heated between Ibaka and Lopez and they landed some punches though they both got tossed. DeRozan was clutch today putting a game high 42 and he was a couple away from beating his season high which was 43. Ibaka had a good game before he got ejected, putting up 16. Cory was the 2nd highest scorer with his clutch drives scoring 19. Hope they keep it going vs the Heat next game! Go Raps

And how about PJ Tucker, what a needed acquisition. That's the kind of player that will a make a difference for us in the playoffs.

So gritty defencively, can make the 3.Great team leader.

Anyway,Huge win for the Raps. Let's bring this positive vib to Miami,and kick some Heat butt.....GO RAPS.

10 hours ago, Beary Sweet said:

I think this was an important win, not just for the standings and playoff position.

Over the past several years, the Bulls have been the Raps' kryptonite. I think it was something like 11 straight losses going into last night's game. Gotta be a real confidence booster for the team and frankly, couldn't have come at a better time.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, blaise said:

And how about PJ Tucker, what a needed acquisition. That's the kind of player that will a make a difference for us in the playoffs.

So gritty defencively, can make the 3.Great team leader.

Anyway,Huge win for the Raps. Let's bring this positive vib to Miami,and kick some Heat butt.....GO RAPS.

I have to agree and he kept Butler in check. If he can a player like him, he can certainly defend Lebron if we manage to face them in the ECFs again. Honestly, it's only a matter of time we win the title. I hope this years the year. Screw Curry and wanting another ring. Once Lowry is back, we're pretty much unbeatable especially with Ibaka and Tucker. Ibaka is suspended a game though but Patterson will fill his role perfectly imo

22 hours ago, Beary Sweet said:

I have to agree and he kept Butler in check. If he can a player like him, he can certainly defend Lebron if we manage to face them in the ECFs again. Honestly, it's only a matter of time we win the title. I hope this years the year. Screw Curry and wanting another ring. Once Lowry is back, we're pretty much unbeatable especially with Ibaka and Tucker. Ibaka is suspended a game though but Patterson will fill his role perfectly imo

Raps are really really good but it sucks that it happened around the Bron/Warriors/Spurs era. Minus a LBJ injury, no one is beating the Cavs till atleast the finals. 

3 hours ago, Jiggs50 said:

Raps are really really good but it sucks that it happened around the Bron/Warriors/Spurs era. Minus a LBJ injury, no one is beating the Cavs till atleast the finals. 

I don't know about that tbh. Other than Lebron no one can play lock down on that team. Kyrie and Love have some of the worst defense of All-Star caliber players and their centers are average. Raptors imo win at the pg(Lowry puts up similar points but is much better defensively), sg, pf(we'll call this even because Love is better offensively but worse defensively) and center. Cavs win at sf obviously and their bench is a bit better offensively but again they cant play any D

Raps in 7!:P

Edited by Watermelon

1 hour ago, Watermelon said:

I don't know about that tbh. Other than Lebron no one can play lock down on that team. Kyrie and Love have some of the worst defense of All-Star caliber players and their centers are average. Raptors imo win at the pg(Lowry puts up similar points but is much better defensively), sg, pf(we'll call this even because Love is better offensively but worse defensively) and center. Cavs win at sf obviously and their bench is a bit better offensively but again they cant play any D

Raps in 7!:P

They could have no Kyrie and I'd still take the Cavs.

The disrespect shown to Lebron bruh. Unreal. 

50 minutes ago, Jiggs50 said:

They could have no Kyrie and I'd still take the Cavs.

The disrespect shown to Lebron bruh. Unreal. 

I've respecting his game until he left Cleveland; after that all he does is build teams, flop and whine. Also he won't leave the East because that's the only way he can make the finals(check the stats, Cavs are 16-13 against the West) I believe Raps can win, we'll see though.

• Upvote 2