The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

Oh man what a disappointment. If we win the next want I say a 60% chance to take the series( we will have 2 home games left) but if we don't even it 2-2, its over. Ffs they need to get Carol off the starting unit. Can't defend Giannis, can't hit threes, can't shoot free throws and cant take it in the paint. Dude is terrible. The Bucks defend the gaurds way too well not much to do about that but if they feed it to ibaka and jv the post, it be much better than derozens 0-8

Edited by Watermelon

tough loss yesterday. idk what to say. it was over after the 1st. terrible start. DC isn't the player he was last year and struggled big time. can't even nail clutch shots or hit free throws. i would've loved to have seen Powell much earlier in the game and Wright as well as they played pretty aggressively when they were inserted into the game. the crowd in Milwaukee got into the starting lineup's heads early and they never looked back. would've been nice if they fought back but it was over before the 2nd half even began. Powell in for DC and maybe Ibaka at the 5 since that's when the Raps are at their best so it enables Tucker to get into the lineup since he's solid defensively and he's probably the only guy and possibly Powell as well who can guard Giannis. either no way we go into Game 4 with the same 5. changes have to be made

On 4/20/2017 at 9:41 PM, CaNuCkSLoUiE23 said:

Powell and Poeltl deserve more minutes; they seem to be the only players not being rewarded for their play. Maybe play Patterson and Carroll less. 

Been saying this about Powell all season. It seems like every time they give him minutes, he delivers only to find himself back on the bench next game.

As far as the game in Milwaukee goes, sometimes a blowout loss is better that losing a heart breaker. The players should look at this as a wake-up call, more or less like the Oilers did after San Jose trounced them.

Two positives for Raps fans: It's highly unlikely that the Bucks can maintain their shooting percentage from game three and it's just as unlikely that Toronto shoots as poorly as they did.

Edited by RUPERTKBD

1 hour ago, ReggieBush said:

FTFY

The guy is unreal. If I am starting team RN, he is the guy I'm taking.

No, Lebron is still the best player in the world.

Your second statement doesn't even mean you take the best player. 25 Leonard or 32 year old Lebron, if I'm starting a team RN I'd probably pick Leonard too based solely on age

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, MayRayDown said:

No, Lebron is still the best player in the world.

Your second statement doesn't even mean you take the best player. 25 Leonard or 32 year old Lebron, if I'm starting a team RN I'd probably pick Leonard too based solely on age

Where was Lebron in the 2014 NBA Finals? Oh that's right, he was getting shut down by a 21 y/o Kawahi. I do not respect Lebron for building all these super teams just so he can win. He leaves for a Super Team in Miami, then when Cleveland is has Kyrie and a 1st overall in a deep draft then he moves back? Give me a break

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, ReggieBush said:

Where was Lebron in the 2014 NBA Finals? Oh that's right, he was getting shut down by a 21 y/o Kawahi. I do not respect Lebron for building all these super teams just so he can win. He leaves for a Super Team in Miami, then when Cleveland is has Kyrie and a 1st overall in a deep draft then he moves back? Give me a break

Another Kobe fan?? 

You should be asking where wade and bosh were in the 2014 finals. Lebron was the reason they weren't swept. 

If you had a 25 y.o lebron and a 25 y.o Leonard who would you want to build a team around? You're delusional if you say Leonard. No $&!# you would take Leonard right now lebrons almost out of his prime 

Edited by Sikhguy23