The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sedins soon to be most games played in a Canucks uniform

smokes

A few interesting  countdowns.

All time Canucks game played is coming up.

Record: Trevor Linden 1140gp            H.Sedin 1103   D.Sedin 1072

Markus Naslund 346 goals    D.Sedin 330

Markus Naslund 226 even strength goals    D.Sedin 214 Even streangth goals

http://www.hockey-reference.com/teams/VAN/leaders_career.html

In my mind, this is the last thing they need to do to finally surpass Linden as the greatest Canuck of all-time.

Big fan eh? They are undoubtedly near the top of the list, but in my opinion Captain Trev will always be the true Canuck. I would also put Stan Smyl just above them. But still get very privilege to have witnessed these guys leading our team for all these years. 

Twice during this weekend on Rogers Sportsnet TV host ( Mallard and Kypreos and then discussed and confirmed with their respective panels) have made mention of how Zettersburg is under appreciated depite the stats they have ie 800 pts for Zettersburg and yet you look at how under appreciated The Sedins are with substantially better numbers than either Zettersburg or Datsyuk for that matter. You just can't make head way with the Eastern media. I miht add I think those 2 players are extremely good IMO.I guess with Detroit prime following coming from Windsor ON then it follows that Z & D get mentioned. I turned off Hockey central this morning when it got to the halfway mark and the prime subject continued to be the Leafs. You look at Sportsnet web site and this isn't even mention of the canucks playing tonight. Talk about under appreciated

Twice during this weekend on Rogers Sportsnet TV host ( Mallard and Kypreos and then discussed and confirmed with their respective panels) have made mention of how Zettersburg is under appreciated depite the stats they have ie 800 pts for Zettersburg and yet you look at how under appreciated The Sedins are with substantially better numbers than either Zettersburg or Datsyuk for that matter. You just can't make head way with the Eastern media. I miht add I think those 2 players are extremely good IMO.I guess with Detroit prime following coming from Windsor ON then it follows that Z & D get mentioned. I turned off Hockey central this morning when it got to the halfway mark and the prime subject continued to be the Leafs. You look at Sportsnet web site and this isn't even mention of the canucks playing tonight. Talk about under appreciated

Datsyuk and Zetterberg are both better than the Sedins. Thats maybe why.

Datsyuk and Zetterberg are both better than the Sedins. Thats maybe why.

Well with a handle like yours i doubt you'll agree but the Sedin stats are way better than either Z or D. ( check them out ) And remember this Z & D played on stacked team prior to the Salary Cap era. Detroit was a perime example of why the Salary Cap was introduced...an owner that bought success

Well with a handle like yours i doubt you'll agree but the Sedin stats are way better than either Z or D. ( check them out ) And remember this Z & D played on stacked team prior to the Salary Cap era. Detroit was a perime example of why the Salary Cap was introduced...an owner that bought success

To be fair they only played two and three seasons before the lockout. Plus the Canucks team the Sedins played on prior to the salary cap was pretty good as well.

To be fair they only played two and three seasons before the lockout. Plus the Canucks team the Sedins played on prior to the salary cap was pretty good as well.

To be fair the Canucks have never had a team that matched the Wings during that period. Yzerman, Lidstrom, Shanahan, Chelios, Kronwall, Fischer, Franzen, Homlmstrom, Schneider, Hull. I think Z won the Conn Smyth but that's it and Datsyuk did win the Selke as most valuable defensive forward. Both Sedins won the Art Ross as league leading scorers and the Heart to Henrik as the leagues most valuable player.  Fans here just don't realize the greatness of these two players and last year. Daniel ws 8th O/A is points in the league and henrik I believe 10th ?  I have no idea where Z & D ended up. Daniel I think tied with young Seguin.

To be fair the Canucks have never had a team that matched the Wings during that period. Yzerman, Lidstrom, Shanahan, Chelios, Kronwall, Fischer, Franzen, Homlmstrom, Schneider, Hull. I think Z won the Conn Smyth but that's it and Datsyuk did win the Selke as most valuable defensive forward. Both Sedins won the Art Ross as league leading scorers and the Heart to Henrik as the leagues most valuable player.  Fans here just don't realize the greatness of these two players and last year. Daniel ws 8th O/A is points in the league and henrik I believe 10th ?  I have no idea where Z & D ended up. Daniel I think tied with young Seguin.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=49097 
Datsyuk.  887GP 869 PTS. / 152 Playoff games 113 PTS.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=34007
H Sedin.  1103GP 921 PTS. / 105 Playoff games 78PTS.

Datsyuk has better stats. Better ppg avg. My top 5 fav players go 1. Datsyuk .2 Zetterberg. 3. Henrik Sedin 4. Daniel Sedin 5. Ovi. So dont call me a hater! #'s are #'s my dude. Now imagine if Dats and Zetty got to play on the same line their entire career's. 

Last year Datsyuk was 63GP 65PTS.  Zetterberg was 77GP 66 PTS

Archived