The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

have i grown to hear the healing of the stars?

Twilight Sparkle

15 hours ago, Mainly Mattias said:

is there any other way but tragedy to mature a person

sure there is. we learn and grow every day. i'd like to think that i'm quite mature. i have a solid head on my shoulders and have a basic understanding about life. i've had my share of tragedies, but that's not what shaped me into the person i am today. i haven't been perfect. i'm a recovered drug addict, and on the day that i didn't want to do that stuff anymore, because i didn't want to be like how my druggy crew was, who all didn't care about life and just wanted to be sedated, i saw clarity. i saw another chance at living and i took it, but i feel hardships, and how you handle them, is a large step on our climb for awakening

7 hours ago, riffraff said:

Can't find a meme for this.

keep looking. you can do it!

On November 8, 2015 at 4:16:42 PM, Twilight Sparkle said:

cdc is a small sample size. my silence was in my life in general-- everything around me. why wake up with the attitude that i have? without love you can not start the day. i woke up today feeling great, i felt more fulfilled now that i have a new found appreciation for everything that is

i don't think anyones ready yet XD

I get that feeling right after the first cup of coffee

On November 18, 2015 at 2:50:02 AM, Twilight Sparkle said:

sure there is. we learn and grow every day. i'd like to think that i'm quite mature. i have a solid head on my shoulders and have a basic understanding about life. i've had my share of tragedies, but that's not what shaped me into the person i am today. i haven't been perfect. i'm a recovered drug addict, and on the day that i didn't want to do that stuff anymore, because i didn't want to be like how my druggy crew was, who all didn't care about life and just wanted to be sedated, i saw clarity. i saw another chance at living and i took it, but i feel hardships, and how you handle them, is a large step on our climb for awakening

keep looking. you can do it!

Honesty is a sign of recovery.  

9 hours ago, Alflives said:

Honesty is a sign of recovery.  

it's the final stage of recovery, to be no longer ashamed to talk about our past, to stop lying to yourself and everyone else-- to walk with those in the darkness, because we've been there. you can only help people so much to where it's up to them to find light-- we're just a candle

Archived