The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game that Almost Never Happened

Time Lord

I'm cool with nightfall tonight.

This shouldn't be over-analyzed.

Most of the time nightfall is based on people's time conveniences, not their faction.

It could be related to being a mafia-member, but I don't think this is enough to throw him under the bus.(Yet at the same time, we should be throwing people under the bus and getting reactions from them)
More reactions= More Info

Doesn't matter to me

Yet again, this is in relation to time-convenience.

If nightfall doesn't matter to BOH, that's more related to his schedule than it his to his faction. Otherwise, he would have picked one or the other rather than staying 
neutral

Yet again, this is in relation to time-convenience.
If nightfall doesn't matter to BOH, that's more related to his schedule than it his to his faction. Otherwise, he would have picked one or the other rather than staying 
neutral

Actually, its the opposite. I'm letting my fellow townspeople decide on what is best for them. Either way I will have my primary reads after 24 hours.

This shouldn't be over-analyzed.
Most of the time nightfall is based on people's time conveniences, not their faction.

It could be related to being a mafia-member, but I don't think this is enough to throw him under the bus.(Yet at the same time, we should be throwing people under the bus and getting reactions from them)
More reactions= More Info

Throwing under the bus refers to sacrificing teammates/allies. TMI slip? Lol

Vote Zfetch

Vig KH

2EZ

Also you said we shouldn't over analyze and then you proceed to analyze the crap out of Baer's post about the same thing.

Throwing under the bus refers to sacrificing teammates/allies. TMI slip? Lol

Vote Zfetch

Vig KH

2EZ

Also you said we shouldn't over analyze and then you proceed to analyze the crap out of Baer's post about the same thing.

This is a pretty big reach. You could use "throwing under the bus" from a town POV as well.

It's funny because I kind of got mafia vibes from Zfetch's post as well, but it's really just a hunch. I don't the above is sound reasoning.

This is a pretty big reach. You could use "throwing under the bus" from a town POV as well.

It's funny because I kind of got mafia vibes from Zfetch's post as well, but it's really just a hunch. I don't the above is sound reasoning.

I got mafia vibes as well and not just from what I pointed out. You don't say "throwing under the bus" when you're town and talking about a potential lynch imo.

That avatar is really strange, Dr S but I'm thankful it's not the ice cream guy.

Doesn't have to be random. We just lynched correctly on D1 in my other game at MU after two days of discussion. The more we talk the easier it is for the mafia to slip.

In a 12 player game 3 would be the standard number of mafia but with PM allowed it may be upped to 4. I would guess 3 though because 4 is too many in a 12 p game.

I am back kcab ma I

So far, there hasn't been much to go off of, but boy do people's indefinite posts really get me on.

112 is a prime example of who I read by that. It works with her. And Beluga Whale is reeking of 112 mafia-esque(Word of the day) play.

"I would guess 3 though"

'Though' and 'guess' is awful. The average bear would simply say "I think there are 3"

Why would he say "I guess 3" then proceed with "Though" 
Though what..

Though what....

Though what....

Though what....

I am back kcab ma I

So far, there hasn't been much to go off of, but boy do people's indefinite posts really get me on.

112 is a prime example of who I read by that. It works with her. And Beluga Whale is reeking of 112 mafia-esque(Word of the day) play.

"I would guess 3 though"

'Though' and 'guess' is awful. The average bear would simply say "I think there are 3"

Why would he say "I guess 3" then proceed with "Though" 
Though what..

Though what....

Though what....

Though what....

Yeah so just dismiss my argument and make up some random BS about one of my posts. Nice try though.

My way to early thoughts...

KH obviously made the first suspicious move but it's reasonable many TP members would like the game to progress simply because it's more stimulating. BW started the scum hunting calling out the first suspicious thing but I am curious as to why he overlooked Baer whose response still went against his logic for calling out KH. It also looks like Baer and KH could also both be Mafia simply trying to subtly push avoiding an extension. JL could be trying to start momentum on KH. And of course teh Mafia could simply just be silent now.

In hindsight I am suspect of everyone still xD

The use of adjectives here hurt my eyes.

First off, what a huge post after there were only 5ish posts.

Secondly, back to the adjectives.

"Subtly"

I'll let that sink in for a second.

This "Subtle" thing is about two people posting times for nightfall.

Thirdly and Finally, 
"In Hindsight I am suspect of everyone still xD"

I know Baka loves anime, but the "xD" to a post that has no tone related to an "xD" feeling is so fake, Kim Khardashian would seem like the realest Ragamuffin on earth. 

That last sentence is the equivalent of saying:
"Hello. I have schizophrenia. I swear my 3rd grade teacher is cutting my lawn into weird shapes and I picked up some DMT last night, smoked it, and talked to the 'creator' last night who commanded me to laugh at the devil, who was in my room last night. I was scared xD"

In no way should an "xD" have been posted. I usually use "xD" in texts per say when I am trying to clearly show that my emotions are somewhat along the lines of excited.
How in the world is that even close to exciting? Being suspicious of people? "Well a huehuehue, hohoho, a yes, tehehehe, yabba dabba doo."-Baka

Honestly don't see anything too suspicious about KH's reasoning for wanting nightfall tonight tbh. I can buy that he's eager to jump into the game after being out for so long.

'Honestly' How honestly?

'tbh' How honest?

Stating you are honest twice does not make you anymore honest.

Archived