The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

November Road Trip Turning Point

gameburn

Does it mean whining about your linemates and doing nothing unless your with the only 2 players you want to play with? Clear it up for me please, your obviously an expert on being part of a team and towing the team line, old man.

Do you really believe that Vrbata is not scoring goals because of spite?

As for the bolded, I work Security in the healthcare sector, you'd better believe that I know a bit about teamwork in a high stress environment.

No, teams that beat us don't say that, because we're not the worst team. The Jackets' record is worse than the Leafs and the Oilers. I don't care who they just beat - if they're that low in the standings, the expectation is there that we beat them. It's hardly what I would call a turning point for us.

While I agree with you mostly the Columbus game was a turning point in one aspect that we've failed miserably on: Our 3rd periods. Not only did we start behind in the 3rd, but we didn't just coast to OT trying to get a point when we tied it up. We got an insurance goal and an empty netter. Though in reality if we didn't have Markstrom in net we wouldn't have won that game it's still encouraging that we actually had a good 3rd period and didn't blow another lead.

Oh a rent a cop hey! Imagine that, a fake cop, puffing his chest out....crazy!

You've demonstrated with your last few posts that your understanding of other people's thoughts and behaviours is pretty lacking. That's okay, hopefully it'll come with time and life experience. You're wrong about RV, but I wish you the best.

One good game for Marky Mark and people are oozing at the mouth to trade Miller. Hamhuis and Vrbata are "garbage", first and an A prospect here we come. It was a good win but there are still pretty big holes that need to be adressed. On defence and on that PP. Yikes. PK didn't look good, might just be that game though.

You've demonstrated with your last few posts that your understanding of other people's thoughts and behaviours is pretty lacking. That's okay, hopefully it'll come with time and life experience. You're wrong about RV, but I wish you the best.

Your right... my bad for making it personal, your obviously classier than me. But i'll stick to my point. RV is pouting, because he wanted to play with the Sedins all year, get his stats up and secure a big last contract. I was a fan of his last year, but he's done a 180 so far this year and I'm not happy with his play or attitude. He has looked disinterested anytime he's not with the Sedins. They're better with a Hansen or Burrows type player than they are with RV who only checks with his stick and doesn't go into the ugly areas.

Archived