The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GTD] Vancouver @ Ottawa 4:30pm Thursday, Nov, 12, 2015. SNV

NucksCelts

WD is a moron.  Our fourth line will now suck.  

He's not a moron.  Canns took a really bad hit the other night and probably is hiding some symptoms of whiplash.  A brief rest isn't going to hurt anyone.  Young guys have little foresight and ignore minor injuries.  Sometimes the coach has to step in and make them sit.

He's not a moron.  Canns took a really bad hit the other night and probably is hiding some symptoms of whiplash.  A brief rest isn't going to hurt anyone.  Young guys have little foresight and ignore minor injuries.  Sometimes the coach has to step in and make them sit.

I accept that reason for McCann sitting a game.  WD is no longer a moron; he's moved up to just being an idiot.^_^

If my memory is good, McCann did make some noticeable mistakes last game. Were they enough to deserve getting scratched? Maybe not. But it's good that Willie is keeping the young guys honest. 

I don't think he is being scratched over bad play or a bad injury..Its just his turn.....Jake gets in this game as does Cracknell..

Whoa whoa whoa.

Did Hutton score his first career NHL goal yet? On hockeydp, it shows that he has 1 goal and 8 assists which gives him 9 points in 18 gps. 

am i really dumb and just cant remember or is this an error

Whoa whoa whoa.

Did Hutton score his first career NHL goal yet? On hockeydp, it shows that he has 1 goal and 8 assists which gives him 9 points in 18 gps. 

am i really dumb and just cant remember or is this an error

it's a typo, only 8 assists. Hopefully with around 100 family members and friends at the game he'll get his first in front of them.  He will be motivated that's for sure.

Archived