The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Nucks 3, Habs 4

TheRussianRocket.

5 rookies, a few key players out of the lineup, the worst D that this team has put on the ice in 15 years.  Kinda amazed they managed to get a point from one of the best home teams in the league.

We all knew they would do nothing this year.  Its just horrible to watch.  I think some of you younger guys havent really seen a BAD Canucks team....well....start taking notes...

• -SN- featured this topic

Something has to change here. The effort just isn't there when it needs to be. Why that is who knows, but it isn't there.

Coaching change should be on the cards.

Also, my streak holds. I watch, they lose.

When's the next game? Let's go Matthews!

It would be a nice change if you would stop watching. :)

Next up a really owly Jets team that has been humiliated for 6 straight games.  These guys better have eyes on the back of their heads on Wednesday.

As bad as this team is I wonder if V was the coach if they would be this horrible.  You figure willy twitch twitch would connect the dots and keep guys like Weber off of the ice in OT>

Twitchy is incapable of coaching us to an ot win. It's all line match ups in ot. It's all about the coaches and he's terrible. He loses every single time. He has never coached us to an ot win this year.  That's laughable.   

I keep thinking the same.  As bad as this team is I think a coach like V wouldnt have lost 6 OT games this early in the season.

I am losing faith in Willie D 

Can't hold a lead to save our lives

A previous poster made a good point that coach is a big part of keeping leads and that is one of key issues.

(I do see our weak defense and lack of Sutter,  burows,  and 5 rooks, but still.. get the W)

also missing prust, who gives this team an identity

Archived