The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

More injuries on D

homersexual

1 hour ago, RRypien37 said:

Call up Pedan I want to see what he can do. Can't be worse than Weber at this point. 

Yes, I want to see this guy in action.  Is he the level of face puncher he's touted to be?  We've been bounced around pretty good these last few games.  We need a deterrent, since our pp is not one.

2 minutes ago, Bo.Horvat53 said:

Calling up Pedan would be awesome. Would love to see some more physicality from our D. Especially because Hamhuis is a gentlemen on the ice, and Edler won't bother. Our only hope is Sbisa. I would go:

Edler-Tanev

Hamhuis-Sbisa

Pedan-Bartkowski

Move Hammer down to play with Paden, and put Hutton with Sbisa.

19 minutes ago, Bo.Horvat53 said:

Calling up Pedan would be awesome. Would love to see some more physicality from our D. Especially because Hamhuis is a gentlemen on the ice, and Edler won't bother. Our only hope is Sbisa. I would go:

Edler-Tanev

Hamhuis-Sbisa

Pedan-Bartkowski

X2 PLEASE ANYBODY BUT WEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Hutton's game has regressed a bit since the beginning IMO. He's getting caught out of position more.

Might not be bad for him to sit a couple. Hopefully he's back up and healthy soon.

I've noticed this too. His hot start is overlooking his last few games, where he's played pretty much like a rookie. I think a few games out will do him well. The only problem is Weber's the one who gets to slot in...

4 hours ago, DeNiro said:

Hutton's game has regressed a bit since the beginning IMO. He's getting caught out of position more.

Might not be bad for him to sit a couple. Hopefully he's back up and healthy soon.

He's young DeNiro! Cut him some slack. You vicious brute! 

4 hours ago, Alflives said:

Yes, I want to see this guy in action.  Is he the level of face puncher he's touted to be?  We've been bounced around pretty good these last few games.  We need a deterrent, since our pp is not one.

He dropped Jarred Tinordi (6'6" 225 lbs) from Montreal with one punch. He's tough as nails.  

Hutton got injured during the game against the Jets. For those of you who didn't see the game he left after he got hit, or blocked a puck I believe. It was noticed by the commentators, and he did come back on the ice to finish the game, which would be indicative of a sprain or a bad bruise. You can generally finish games with that sort of thing, it just gets stiff after you're off of it.

So I would guess Hutton is out a game, may be two. Nothing to be worried about at the moment.

I'm not sure what the answer is on D right now. Hammer just hasn't been the same this year, and Bartowski and Weber seem to both struggle.

Sbisa has definitely had a better year, than last year, and we really need him to stay healthy to provide some hitting power to our team atm.

Archived