The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Chicago Blackhawks VS. Vancouver Canucks, Nov 21, 7:00 PM

KyoNami

Lucky Sbisa's back but an injured Hutton will really hurt this team. I'd like to see Prust and McCann together again, they were our best line before Prust's injury. Lets try this:

Sedin - Sedin - Hansen

Baertschi - Horvat- Burrows

Dorsett - McCann - Prust

Virtanen - Cracknell - Higgins

24 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Lucky Sbisa's back but an injured Hutton will really hurt this team. I'd like to see Prust and McCann together again, they were our best line before Prust's injury. Lets try this:

Sedin - Sedin - Hansen

Baertschi - Horvat- Burrows

Dorsett - McCann - Prust

Virtanen - Cracknell - Higgins

why would higgins, virtanen, prust and dorsett all play off-wing? higgins is further up the depth chart than dorsett or prust, 

1 hour ago, ftmN said:

Practice lines were:

Sedin-Sedin-Hansen

Baertschi-McCann-Higgins

Burrows-Horvat-Virtanen

Prust-Cracknell-Dorsett

Edler-Tanev

Hamhuis-Weber

Sbisa-Bartkowski

WillieD thinks Vrbata will be good to play.  So likely Higgins back to LW and Baertschi in the press-box.

5 minutes ago, mll said:

WillieD thinks Vrbata will be good to play.  So likely Higgins back to LW and Baertschi in the press-box.

Good to play but will he play good?!!  Vrby is -11 (worst on the team) with only 8 points. He really needs to get his poop together.

You take a Prust and a Sutter out of any lineup and they're going to suffer. I think the consequences have been amplified because the games that we've narrowly lost, were due to Willie shortening his bench. I don't blame him for that one bit, but the results have been ridiculous and analogous to a bad run of cards or bad luck. I didn't think this team was a world beater at the beginning of the year and I still don't think that they're a bottom third team either. We're middle of the pack and going to get a playoff birth if we stay healthy. 

10 minutes ago, canuckledraggin said:

You take a Prust and a Sutter out of any lineup and they're going to suffer. I think the consequences have been amplified because the games that we've narrowly lost, were due to Willie shortening his bench. I don't blame him for that one bit, but the results have been ridiculous and analogous to a bad run of cards or bad luck. I didn't think this team was a world beater at the beginning of the year and I still don't think that they're a bottom third team either. We're middle of the pack and going to get a playoff birth if we stay healthy. 

A lot of teams are world beaters at the start of the season.

Archived