The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Stephen Harper Nude For Sale

nucklehead

I am so not bidding on this.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/controversial-harper-nude-painting-for-sale-again/ar-BBnp41S?ocid=spartanntp

A controversial painting of former prime minister Stephen Harper in the buff is back on the market.

And, more than three years after the artwork first sparked headlines, the identity of its owner has been revealed.

The work by Ontario-based artist Margaret Sutherland — titled "Emperor Haute Couture" — was listed on Kijiji earlier this month for $8,800. Three binders of press clippings and a signature book will also be included.

The Edmonton Journal reported Monday that the painting belongs to Danielle Potvin, a retired civil servant who was advised to keep the purchase quiet in 2012 for the sake of her career. The newspaper reports she is now selling the conversation-starting piece to cover home renovations.

The art was reportedly purchased from a Toronto gallery for $5,000.

6 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Again your post was ridiculous and in some ways offensive. Grow up.

He says as he stalks every thread I turn up in and insults my every post like he has a clue.

Would you like to draw me like your Harper?  Get me something bigger than a double double there cowboy and we can talk

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

He says as he stalks every thread I turn up in and insults my every post like he has a clue.

Would you like to draw me like your Harper?  Get me something bigger than a double double there cowboy and we can talk

Lol.

First off I dont stalk you or insult you every post, thats near impossible given your 15,000 posts in the whole 2 years you have been on cdc. As for having no clue, again no disrespect but you of all people shouldn't say that.

Again your post was pretty offensive you assumed Conservative supporters want to see Harper naked and pay for it aswell.

Do you want to see Mulcair naked? You see how dumb that is?

But maybe instead of trying to get you to act more respectable I will just report your many personal attacking posts.

14 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Lol.

First off I dont stalk you or insult you every post, thats near impossible given your 15,000 posts in the whole 2 years you have been on cdc. As for having no clue, again no disrespect but you of all people shouldn't say that.

Again your post was pretty offensive you assumed Conservative supporters want to see Harper naked and pay for it aswell.

Do you want to see Mulcair naked? You see how dumb that is?

But maybe instead of trying to get you to act more respectable I will just report your many personal attacking posts.

Go right ahead.  Find perceived slights and keep in mind that literally every post we turn up at together you respond to everything I write in a smarmy and degrading manner there pal.  If I had the energy I'd link or quote you some of the more recent gems

Now get your paint brushes.  I can tell you're itching to paint you some Hippeh!!!

Otherwise and I stress this in the STRONGEST possible manner there bud.  Stop frigging responding to my posts, I've got you on ignore but for some reason i still get alerts when you respond no matter how many times I change my alert and ignore settings.  So as you said, grow up.  Now take my best advice and walk away and just ignore my name, my posts and pretend you've never heard of me.  It's what i try to do to you.  But you keep on insulting me with every response.  It's like you can't get enough

Now, find the ignore preferences, and write my name down.  I know you can do it

Archived