The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Stephen Harper Nude For Sale

nucklehead

1 hour ago, Warhippy said:

Go right ahead.  Find perceived slights and keep in mind that literally every post we turn up at together you respond to everything I write in a smarmy and degrading manner there pal.  If I had the energy I'd link or quote you some of the more recent gems

Now get your paint brushes.  I can tell you're itching to paint you some Hippeh!!!

Otherwise and I stress this in the STRONGEST possible manner there bud.  Stop frigging responding to my posts, I've got you on ignore but for some reason i still get alerts when you respond no matter how many times I change my alert and ignore settings.  So as you said, grow up.  Now take my best advice and walk away and just ignore my name, my posts and pretend you've never heard of me.  It's what i try to do to you.  But you keep on insulting me with every response.  It's like you can't get enough

Now, find the ignore preferences, and write my name down.  I know you can do it

If I'm on ignore then don't bother responding. Simple isn't it?

By the way if I follow board rules I can respond to any post I want. This indeed should end, however all I did was let you know your post was offensive and you went on a rant how I follow you and attack you, seriously? Look at your post count, its not possible.

8 minutes ago, GLASSJAW said:

political views are a pretty good reason to 'run someone down' IMO.

Really? 

Thats pretty pathetic actually. You ever wonder why most politicians remain friends despite different political views?

I will give you a hint, its a free Country.  If we all agreed with one party we would essentialy be a dictatorship.

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

Really? 

Thats pretty pathetic actually. You ever wonder why most politicians remain friends despite different political views?

I will give you a hint, its a free Country.  If we all agreed with one party we would essentialy be a dictatorship.

i do not think most politicians are friends at all. cordial? maybe. friends? probably not. especially across political lines. so no, i have never wondered that

yes, it's a free country. never said you don't have a right to believe whatever stupid garbage you want

and that's the most ridiculous definition of dictatorship i've ever seen. but i guess i should thank conservatives then? this whole time they've been protecting me from totalitarianism with their stupid ass beliefs

16 minutes ago, GLASSJAW said:

i do not think most politicians are friends at all. cordial? maybe. friends? probably not. especially across political lines. so no, i have never wondered that

yes, it's a free country. never said you don't have a right to believe whatever stupid garbage you want

and that's the most ridiculous definition of dictatorship i've ever seen. but i guess i should thank conservatives then? this whole time they've been protecting me from totalitarianism with their stupid ass beliefs

Lol follow more politics pal. Many politicians from all 3 sides are friends. I've personally been at functions with Liberals and Concervatives and listened first hand of their stories as friends that in some cases dated back decades. I also personally know a ex reform mp and a Liberal mp who were best of friends from my home town.

And btw Im not surprised you were itching to attack conservatives, it was obvious. Whats funny is you assume I voted conservative right?

Anyway they recieved 31% of the vote with 99 seats and governed the country for 10 years. If you liked them or not doesn't matter to me but they accomplished alot for the party.

I understand for some younger maybe not as informed as they should be posters its a new day and life will automatically get better, well hopefully it does. That being said the Liberal party has made countless empty promises, remember gst? 

How about the Quebec scandal?

And finally I have noticed many ndp'ers that were certain Mulcair was going to be the next pm became jt and liberal supporters on election night.

Anyhow I will continue to NOT judge people because of political views. If you're that narrow minded then have at er.

27 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Lol follow more politics pal. Many politicians from all 3 sides are friends. I've personally been at functions with Liberals and Concervatives and listened first hand of their stories as friends that in some cases dated back decades. I also personally know know a ex reform mp and a Liberal mp who were best of friends from my home town.

And btw Im not surprised you were itching to attack conservatives, it was obvious. Whats funny is you assume I voted conservative right?

Anyway they recieved 31% of the vote with 99 seats and governed the country for 10 years. If you liked them or not doesn't matter to me but they accomplished alot for the party.

I understand for some younger maybe not as informed as they should be posters its a new day and life will automatically get better, well hopefully it does. That being said the Liberal party has made countless empty promises, remember gst? 

How about the Quebec scandal?

And finally I have noticed many ndp'ers that were certain Mulcair was going to be the next became jt and liberal supporters on election night.

Anyhow I will continue to NOT judge people because of political views. If you're that narrow minded then have at er.

i said political views are a good reason to 'run someone down' - which is to say that if an individual has backwards-ass opinions on something that you fundamentally disagree with, then i think it's pretty fair, if not natural, to distance yourself from that person

this does not mean that a liberal/conservative voters must be judged based on every single failure or success by their preferred party. i am not psychotic. frankly, i couldn't really give less of a f--k about politicians as such.

on an individual, conversational-level, ideological beliefs and allegiances--and how people discuss and defend them--are pretty much the only way to safely judge someone. doesn't really matter who they vote for at the end of the day

i'm glad you had a pleasant experience with an "ex reform MP and a liberal MP who were the best of friends in your home town" but they will never inform my belief that most politicians don't even know each other, let alone are 'friends'

On November 24, 2015 at 11:48:05 PM, nucklehead said:

Though sadly it could prove to be a good investment down the road.

Shoot, bought it for 5K and then sold it for 20! It's already turned out to be a good investment, imagine what folks will pay in 20 years.

Just saw that painting for the first time & I can't stop giggling like Ron Swanson

Archived